Complaint Review: CR England Inc

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:Monterey California
CR England Inc
CR England.net Nationwide U.S.A.

CR England Inc Where is the integrity, character and honesty you're told so much about while in their school? Mira Loma California

*Consumer Comment: Emergency

I graduated from their Premier Truck Driving School on Nov 12, '08. On Nov 13, I had to return home for a family emergency, I was told by my driver training coordinator that the school director wanted me to contact him before I returned for my driver trainer assignment. I was scheduled to be back on Dec. 01.

Between Nov 26 and Dec 10 I attempted to contact either/or of the aforementioned persons with no answers. I left several voice mails, with no return calls. I even left a message with a real person in that admin office who assured me they would have either of those persons contact be asap. They did not.

On Wed. Dec 09, I mailed a certified letter to the school director. It was received by his office and signed by one of his employees on Thur. Dec. 10. On Dec 11, I received the returned sign card from the USPS. I have had no response from the Mira Loma Office as of Dec 18.

Within the past two weeks I have attempted to contact the VP of recruitment, safety and training at their corporate hdqs in Salt Lake City, UT and the Director of recruitment has been left three voice mail messages from me in the last three days with no responses.

I am very disappointed in this whole matter. I hope no one else has to go through the frustration I have. I hope for the companies future communication efforts, they won't allow this to happen to any other student.

I cannot comprehend how a company that supposedly prides itself on integrity, character and honesty could allow such events to happen! And yes! My tuition was paid in full, but my hopes of ever working for this company have been emptied by their lack of concern!

Still awaiting a closure,
Letdowner

Letdowner
Monterey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England-Inc/nationwide/CR-England-Inc-Where-is-the-integrity-character-and-honesty-youre-told-so-much-about-whi-402748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR England Inc

Emergency

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I would look for a clause in the contract you signed for emergency-related events (if they have any information).

The trucking business is known for moving freight at the expense of the individual holding the steering wheel (which is how the driver is viewed).