Complaint Review: CR England

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Niantic Illinois
CR England
321 Tech Drive Burns Harbor, Indiana U.S.A.

CR England LOOK LONG AND HARD BEFORE YOU CHOOSE CR ENGLAND Burns Harbor Indiana

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You're right--they're bad news!

Like so many others on here I too had a bad experience with cr england. First off let me start by saying that my recruiter "Anna Sorenson" was completely brain dead. I asked her several elementary questions and she would always have to call me back with an answer and the bitch would never answer her phone when she tells you to call.

Then I finally get to the hotel after being stuck in chicago bus station for about 3 hours (not fun at all) and then off to the hotel where they make me and about 50 or so other new students throw our things in an empty hotel room and dont even give us a room because they say they are "full" so everybody is sitting in the hotel lobby which was about the size of my bathroom where we all waited for about 3-4 hours to be taken to the school for our physicals and stuff.

That all went somewhat smoothly but then we get back to the hotel around 10 pm and still no rooms available for about another hour and its only because they sent some of us down the street to the motel 6. No restaraunts, stores, anything around other than an out of business deja vu strip club. You would think the morons at the school would spring for a hotel a little closer than 45 minutes away but what can you do i guess.

So then the next day they tell you to be outside and waiting for the bus at 5:45 SHARP and about 6:15 the bus finally gets there, where it sits for about another 15-20 minutes. Then we begin our 45 minute ride to the school once more. The instructor seems like an alright guy but not someone I would trust to teach my kid how to ride a bicycle let alone teaching people how to drive $200,000.00 death machines.

That day I got word that I had a family emergency at home and had to leave school temporarily, the girls in the office acted like I was a lepper when I told them the situation but finally I was on a bus back to the hotel to get my things. I go home and deal with my issues and call "Anna" back again to set up coming back to school and she smarts off to me like a drunken sailor, telling me that I better never do that again and how I should feel so lucky that she is giving me another chance and lets just say that didnt set well with me because to me, family comes first.

Well, I pretty much ripped her a new asshole so then she gets her supervisor involved saying how im not cr england hiring material and my insults will go into my permanent record so then I ripped into his dumb ass and told him theres a little more he can put in my record and finished with a few choice names. Bottom line here is that CR England is a waste of time and money and if you are looking to get into trucking school you better look pretty hard before you settle on cr england like I did. They will screw you left and right.

Yamahaguy
Niantic, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England/Burns-Harbor-Indiana-46304/CR-England-LOOK-LONG-AND-HARD-BEFORE-YOU-CHOOSE-CR-ENGLAND-Burns-Harbor-Indiana-400398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR England

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You're right--they're bad news!

AUTHOR: Disgusted In Nm - (U.S.A.)

Welcome to the world of people screwed by C R England. Believe me, they'll put something bad in your report so fast it'll make your head spin, whether it's true or not. I found out the hard way no trucking company will touch you unless you can get C R England to remove their b.s.

I wish you luck.