- Report: #1041028
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CR England
CR EnglandSalt Lake City, UT Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America
CR England Ripoff, trick you into leasing a contact, Salt Lake City, Utah
*General Comment: Is this company CR England as bad as everyone says?
*General Comment: Who is protecting them?
*General Comment: They should be prosecuted
*General Comment: They should be prosecuted
*General Comment: We are our own worst enemies.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My Husband has been leasing his truck from CR England for over 1 month now. They tricked him into signing a 9 mth lease contract, they told him that he was going to be making a lot of money. They did not inform him that for the first 5 weeks that his pay was going to be little to barely nothing.
His first pay settlement, his net pay was a negative of ($516.44). He drove over 1,237 miles by himself. The company told him that he would need to take on a student driver in-order to make any money, so the next week he took on a student driver.
The next week with the student driver he drove 6,033 miles, his take home pay was $279.93 and the student drivers pay was $594.84. England did not tell him that he was not going to be receiving student pay, but that the pay was going to be coming from out of his settlement. They also, told him that he did good, (how did he do good making $279.93 with a family) they told him that most drivers do not make that much money. They also told him to watch his fuel intake and only refuel when necessary, so he did that for the 3rd week.
His 3rd week he drove with a student driver 4,202 miles, his take home pay was $334.70 and the student driver pay was $504.24.
So by this time I furious, I called to asked why were there so many deductions? Here is the break down:
1) students fee .12 cents per mile. You do not rec student pay you pay for the student being on the truck 2) General lease reserve contribution = .07 cents per mile goes towards repairs. 3) Fuel tax reserve contribution fee = .01 cents per mile. Suppose to be for each state charges a tax fee so England takes it out of your pay, but where does that money goes. 4) Variance mileage payment = .14 cents per mile, this fee is similar to a deposit fee, but NO return pay after leasing the truck. Question where does this money go? 5) Truck lease payment = $498.00 per week. 6) Truck Insurance lease = $221.29 per week. 7) License permit fee = $46.19 per week. 8) Qty Tax Reserve Contribution = .15 cents per mile = this amount is taken from the expenses has been subtracted from net Income. 9) Equinox fee= $45.43 per wk, but enroll it cost $267.50. 10) Def fuel fee and finally the 11) Fuel payment of $1.25 per gal.
This is the problem, if you lease the truck for 9 months. This is a break down pay if you drive 4000 miles with a student X 9 months = 162,000 miles
1) Gross pay paying .90 cents per mile = $145,800.00 Gross
2) Fuel needed 27,000 gals
3) Total fuel cost time $1.25 per gal = $33,750.00 Expenses
4) Student pay =
5) Def fuel =
6) General lease reserve contribu. .07cpm $11,340.00
7) Fuel tax reserve contribution = .01 cpm $1,620.00
8) Variance mileage payment = .14 cpm $22,680.00
9) Total truck lease $498.00 per week $25,149.00
10) Truck Insurance lease = $221.29 per wk $8,958.60
11) License permit = $46.19 per week $1,870.70
12) Qty Tax Reserve Contr= Income X .15% $2,857.16
13) Eqnx = $45.43 per wk
Total Expenses $131,449.38
Total Net pay for 9 months = $14,350.62
****Does anyone know how to get out of this contract? ********
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/CR-England-Ripoff-trick-you-into-leasing-a-contact-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1041028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.