Complaint Review: CR England

• Submitted: Sat, July 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 09, 2005

• Reported By:Granite City Illinois
CR England
Salt Lake City, Hammond Indiana Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

CR England Trucking ripoff CR England Truck Driving School, Do your homework before signing ANYTHING! Salt Lake City Utah

I went throug the whole England nightmare back in April of 2004, most of what I have read on here is true, you will need money to last you through school and part of your stay in Utah. Ramen noodles is the lunch you will be served EVERY day while in school. I make it through the whole process obtaining my CDL in May of 2004, while in school I made friends with 5 people that I still stay in touch with. Out of the 5, only one is stil employed there. I ended my employment owing only $3,500 for a lease truck I had for 3 whole weeks, would have finished the lease if England would have done the repairs I asked for before I took the truck and and $2,700 for school tuition. When I quit, I was threatened by my DM and the lease department that If I didn't bring the truck back to Utah that I would be charged with abandonment and that it would be on my DAC for life, Enland has a ternimal in Chicago which is 275 miles from my house but they wanted the truck back in Utah, so I sat on truck for a few days and told them if they transferred the pay they owed me to my Com Data card immediately and gave me a bus ticket confirmation number that I would return truck to Utah. All was arranged as planned and I then called some friends from school and 4 out of the 5 took their trucks to Chicago amd dropped them off and all have great jobs now including myself. Do your homework before signing ANYTHING! See you all on the road!

Kevin
Granite City, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2005 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/CR-England-Trucking-ripoff-CR-England-Truck-Driving-School-Do-your-homework-before-signin-149074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR England