Complaint Review: CR England

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By:coos bay Oregon
CR England
crengland.com West Valley, Utah U.S.A.

CR England I had three trainers one of them raped me West Valley Utah

*General Comment: CR England damage control

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This does happen and england doesnt care

*Consumer Comment: To liltrucker

*Consumer Comment: To liltrucker

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: concerning steve out of fl regarding comment left on rape victims of crengland trainers

*Consumer Suggestion: I suggest that no one believe this BS. Solution was very simple.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: RAPED BY CR ENGLAND TRAINER ALSO...

I had decided I wanted to follow with my family and become a truck driver. After looking around on the internet, I found CR England had a pretty good training system. They did everything there, classes, behinde the wheel time, and your actual test. Being the only woman to graduate out of my class I was soon in line for a trainer. My first trainer was a woman, me and another girl who had come back cause her trainer had attempted to assult her, were assigned to this womans truck. NOT a good idea. soon sides were taken, and I was the one being treated like a dog. In california me and the other girl had a face off, and the trainer got in my face, threatened to harm my own person, and threw me off the truck. no money, only my belongings, and nothing around. after being sent to a hotel, they bussed me back to utah and assigned me to another truck. This time with a male trainer. After a few days on his truck, he sexually assulted me several times, I was unable to report this to anyone cause he would not leave my side, i couldnt even shower alone. When I got back to utah, I filled a complaint, CR England said they would look into it. at the time I complained 7 other women were also comlpaining of the same treatment. I was told they would be in touch with me. I was fired , and they have no record of me being employed with them. This is one company that allows its trainers to rape their trainees, allow physical harm, and all they care about is their money. Nither of these trainers have ever been fired to this day.

Mollie b
coos bay, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England/West-Valley-Utah/CR-England-I-had-three-trainers-one-of-them-raped-me-West-Valley-Utah-311641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR England

#1 General Comment

CR England damage control

AUTHOR: seysmetou - (United States of America)

Because there are so many, CR England does damage control to combat their MANY complaints. They often pose as satisfied drivers and passionately disputing the complaints; or they personally attack the complainer, accusing them of being stupid, wimpy, lazy or bitter due to something that the complainer did, etc But Steve's comments are there worst.

To the women, I would advise you both to get professional help that would aid in getting the strength to file charges.  I know it may be hard, but you will be doing the right thing to protect other women. I also pray that God will give you the strength to come forward, and the grace to follow through!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This does happen and england doesnt care

AUTHOR: Cr England Sucks - (U.S.A.)

I was at the terminal for a few days waiting to talk to someone because my driver manager told me if i wanted to get home time soon that i would drive over my 70 hrs to get to salt lake city. when i was there this guys wife came back in on a truck while he was waiting for his trainer to come in. she too was assaulted and threatened with her life and no one at england called the cops. the trainer dont train anyways people. they use the drivers for low wage potential

To liltrucker

AUTHOR: Looking - (U.S.A.)

THANK YOU FOR STICKING UP FOR THIS LADY. I BELIEVE EVERY WORD THAT SHE IS SAYING.
I AM A WOMAN AND ITS NICE THAT THERE ARE A FEW GREAT MEN OUT THERE. I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH CR ENGLAND AS BEING RAPED. MY SON ALMOST GOT SUCKERED INTO THEIR SCAM BUT, I BEING A MOTHER CHECKS AFTER EVERYTHING MY CHILDREN DO. THANK THE LORD FOR RIPOFF REPORT .COM.

THANK AGAIN FOR BEING A MAN INSTEAD OF AN ANIMAL. FOR STEVE LET HIM RUN HIS MOUTH, HE'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONES RAPING THESE WOMEN. I HAVE SEEN HIM ON OTHER REPLIES.

To liltrucker

AUTHOR: Looking - (U.S.A.)

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Liltrucker - (U.S.A.)

i worked for cr and i have hurd any stories about girls being sexually assulted there by theier trainers
how dare you tell this woman she was not assulted were you there no you were not
and yes cr fires them
or lets them go
because they do not want the publicity of a mormon company ,that not only allows the student to be assulted ,in the media
and yes i do believe the girl.
i was a cat trainer for them .i had really good students.
i have had students get on my truck that was mistreated by other trainers
the trainers put the fear of god into the students all the majority trainers can think of is money not the saftey for themselfs and others .
I was nnot like that i am the type of person my student didnt have enough to eat i fed them .I treated my students like i would want to be treated ,dig.and repect.
and steve you should be ashamed of your self to assume this woman brought it on herself your a low life of a human being .
I bet if this was your daughter or sister or mom you would be singing a differnt tune .
now wouldnt you

#6 Consumer Suggestion

I suggest that no one believe this BS. Solution was very simple.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

This is CRAP!!

Both of these alleged "victims" want us to believe that they could not do anything or report this alleged incident.

Well, me being a former OTR Trucker, I can absolutely tell you that is BULL*h*t.

You have to stop for food and fuel. And to take those showers you mentioned, you either have to pay or get a shower ticket at the fuel desk.

There were ample opportunities to have any attendant at the Truck Stop call the police.

Even while the driver was getting fuel. You could have just run off. You could just fall out of the truck on the ground and scream rape.

Neither one of your stories add up. You were willing participants, and then when things didn't go your way, after the fact, you scream rape.

Your kind disgusts me.

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

RAPED BY CR ENGLAND TRAINER ALSO...

AUTHOR: Kayc - (U.S.A.)

I TOO LIKE SO MANY OTHER WOMEN WHO ATTENDED CR ENGLAND TRUCK DRIVING TRAINING PROGRAM. WANTED TO PURSUE A CAREER IN TRUCKING. WAS HARRASSED BY INSTRUCTORS AT THE CEDAR HILL TRAINING CENTER. AND LATER LEFT TO GO ON TRUCK TRAINING. ON THE 4TH WEEK OF TRAINING, I HAD UNDER GONE LOT OF SCREAMING AND UNSAFE DRIVING PRACTICES. I REQUESTED TO GET OFF THE TRUCK MY TRAINER APOLOGIZED AND ASKED MY TO COMPLETE THE LOAD SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT PUT ABANDONMENT ON MY DAC REPORT SO I AGREED. IT WAS THAT NIGHT THAT HE REPEATEDLY RAPED ME. I NEVER REPORTED IT. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE HE WAS A VERY BIG GUY. AND I WAS REALLY AFRAID. THEY ONLY REASON WHY I DECIDED TO SAY SOMETHING IS BECAUSE I WANT ALL WOMEN TO BE AWARE. AND TO PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF. CONTRACTED A STD, AND MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS CHANGED. I NO LONGER HAVE A LIFE AND HAS SINCE STOP PERSUING TRUCKING CAREER.