Complaint Review: CR England

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Ted — ukiah California United States of America
CR England
po box 27601 salt lake city 0601 Internet United States of America

CR England They put you in trainning and never put you in your truck to drive you always with a trainner and never make much money you work so so checp under min wage Internet

I went to train with this compony and I had a truck in my past but at this time had no CDL.

I did the training in the parking lot and could not even pass the drive test in parking lot and they gave me my CDL to go drive even without taking the test..i could not believe it they asked me to go in to the office and said sign here and after i signed he told me dont tell anyone but he just passed me without the test ..Then they put me on the road and my god I was told 90 days with a trainner and i would get my truck ..I was like hell The guy that truck they put me in wes the worst driver i ever seen in my life .

He was so scared of his truck he would not even drive the speed limit ..and after 80 days in his truck with out a day off I asked to have time off for X mas.i live in the bay area in ca. I was dropped off at a bus stop in the snow in Washington and because of the snow The bus stop was not even running ,I had to walk in the snow in late at night and find a 24 hr truck stop ,I found a cab and paid for it ..I was in the truck stop with no where to sleep and no money to eat and the next day CR england called me back and told me they got me a tIcket home on the bus ..I had to walk in snow up to my knees about 4 miles I was so so tired and cold ..I had so much to carry to .I got to the bus and had to wait 5 more hrs..The trip took me 44 more hrs to get home and I had my family pick me up at a city not yet home but i was so tired i had to go get rest ..Then they told me i had to get back or they would drop me from trainning so i went back to the LA area on a bus and they put me in a motel for about 2 weeks with no pay..I got in a truck and the night the new trainner picked me up we stopped for our first load and my trainner asked me to back the truck in to get the load he did not know how to back the truck up ..Oh my god and he was my new trainner..

I was in the truck with him for maybe a month and was over my time to get in to my truck so i could start to make money and they told me .they did not have trucks and i would have to do 60 more days of training ..I just gave up ,,I had no money for food and I was beat ..I went home to wait for a truck but they did not keep there end of are deal that I signed and that was About 5 years ago and still to this day they call me and bother me about me paying them for the training ,,it was $25,00.00  but now they add intrest now it is near $3000.00  I wish a lawyer knew what they did to me and many guys ..someone needs to stop them ..if anyone can help my email is (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England/internet/CR-England-They-put-you-in-trainning-and-never-put-you-in-your-truck-to-drive-you-always-939139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR England