Complaint Review: CR England

• Submitted: Thu, September 12, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:ft walton beach fl
CR England
2100 s w 2400 st Nationwide U.S.A.

CR England ripoff West Valley City Utah

*Consumer Comment: Things are good at the moment...

*UPDATE Employee: work

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: To Dave - Fairview, Oregon, I just wanted to say as for me I am with you

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: C R England Lease Program

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They think you and I are a joke

*Consumer Comment: f CR England

*Consumer Comment: f CR England

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: CR England Lease Scam exposed

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: reality show

*Consumer Suggestion: Wouldn't give Companys like this the time of Day !!!!

*Consumer Suggestion: The Salt Lake terminal is nice. But, I wouldn't do the lease if I were you.

*Consumer Comment: i AM ABOUT TO TRAIN INUTAH

*Consumer Comment: you either love it , or hate it !!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: So good, some bad

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: rip off in palm harbor fla

*Consumer Comment: C R England bad all the way around... Schools no good

*Consumer Comment: Get off it

ive read all these reports about them good old boys called crengland, and here is a funny one for everyone that got screwed by them on their lease program. i had the typical problems of shitty freight and high expenses and like the other guy who had his fuel card turned off.

well i was near home and i tanked up before i called them from freightliner where the truck was getting ANOTHER repair. you see i was told to drop the trailer with out being told where to drop the trailer, so while the truck was being repaired igot into a fight with unsucces leasing co. (their con job outfit inside) i told them maybe i should pull some one else trailer with their truck since i was making their payments for them.

so they in turn had freightliner hold the truck here's the funny part~~~~> you see my trailer had $85,000.00 worth of gortons frozen fish sticks ha! well they called me up two days later asking me where the trailer was, and i in turn explained that under federal law they terminated my contract unjust and that i was under no obligation to tell them squat, then the DM had the gonads to tell me i didnt care haha!

i told him ill tell you what you get the truck over to circuit city to let them remove my hi-fi equipment and to remove my personal property then after they are done i will tell you where to find your trailer and also your trailer is out of fuel. they agreed (gets better) we (their driver who was to pickup the trailer) followed me to circuit city and while they was uninstalling it i removed all my personal effects ie; bumper, stacks, left fuel tank and 3 rims and tires. of course i asked the local highway patrol if i could and they said since i had all the receipts for verything to prove that the removed items was my personal property that i was legal to do it.

to which after the NYSP red tagged the truck in the parking lot at circuit city and made england tow it back to freightliner. and after that i showed them where the trailer was at. of course when we got to the trailer the reefer haf thrown a code and shut down for 8 hours already and needless to say cost england a small fortune, and as i told england I would never see my money reimbursed for what i paid for on the truck and hey they shouldnt have canned me under a load that maybe for all the drivers they burned this was called PAYBACK!

and in regards to my credit report the social they had on me was a crock when i joined on and i had a new D/L number courtesy of my state helping me. and as far as DAC Fux them i own my own company with 6 trucks and i dont use them. i got some good drivers now and we all communicate well with each other. so cr england soon all this will come back to bite you where you need it. remember england we dont need you, you need us.

trucking companies are a dime a dozen oh yeah drivers if you are not a member of OOIDA you know the guys that are always lobying for your rights. YOu should be. they are in Grain Valley, MO good luck and the war will never be over just win our battles one at a time. out.

m. gonzlez
fort walton beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2002 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-England/nationwide/CR-England-ripoff-West-Valley-City-Utah-29837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR England

Things are good at the moment...

AUTHOR: Rodney - (U.S.A.)

Give it awhile Melissa. I bet you are fairly new to the industry and CR is your first job. Just give it awhile and soon you will be filing a report here about them.

Most employees dont have a complaint until its their turn to be screwed. I guarantee you will be by this company. CR, Swift, Schneider...the list goes on...are there to make money. They dont care about the driver ( oh you can believe what they say about the driver is our backbone and we do all we can possibly do)....but go to work for a small family company and you will find there is far more that can be done.

As far as a Lease Program, YOU pay them to drive THEIR truck. Of course if I owned a company, I would love to have suckers pay the bills and pay me to work, so I cant blame them for turning a profit at your expense.

Again, give it time and you too will see what everyone is saying.

Good Luck!

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

I think that everyone who has wrote bad things on this company is a bunch of winers. I mean this because I knew when I signed up to be a truck driver It would mean long trips away from home. How I knew this is because truck drivers get paid by the mile. so in order to make money you have to spend a lot of time on the road running miles to make money. As far as the lease program we havent had a problem with it. We run enough miles every week to make sure we cover our truck payment and still have money to pay our everyday bills at home. oh yeah and guess what every time that we didnt get a paycheck it was because we took home time, so we werent running any miles. I guess this would be our own fault. Cr England is a good company for hard working people. If you want to be lazy work some place else.

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

To Dave - Fairview, Oregon, I just wanted to say as for me I am with you

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

C.R. England has hurt my family and so many other's. I have been telling people about how bad they are since they messed up me and my family. I have a case against them now and reccomend that everyone else do what they can to get justice. Never Give Up in the fight for justice!

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

C R England Lease Program

AUTHOR: Trucking - (U.S.A.)

Just a quick note to let the guy that is asking about the lease program some information.
Before you make any decision, contact OOIDA. Even if you are not a member of their organization, they will glady assist you in making a decision about CR England lease programs. I STRONGLY recommend doing this because there are things you should know.
1. You will never own that truck
2. You will pay dearly for their mistakes
3. You will never get loads that are good enough to cover your overhead and make money for yourself.
4. You will be passed from dispatcher to dispatcher until you finally want to leave.
5. If you are already in a lease program, start talking to OOIDA or a lawyer to go over your lease agreement with a very fine comb.
6. Pay attention to your operator settlements
7. Pray
8. Pray and eat bologna
9. Pray and stick it out
10. Get the heck out of there!
If you want to know more, please feel free to email me at truckersrights@yahoo.com and I will tell you our experience. Also, check out my complaint against them posted by Cleburne, Tx.
Have a great day!

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They think you and I are a joke

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

I've posted above in this thread about the "wonderful" company known as CR England.

As a former lease operator for them, I know first hand how corrupt and unethical they truly are. I really wish the Attorney General or someone, mabye the FBI, would shut them down once and for all before they damage other people's lives and families with their BS lease program that is designed to put the operator in hole from day one.

Once in that hole the first week, you're pretty much trying to always play catch up with them, as they charge you right out of your hard earned money. I could cite several examples with this unethical moronic-run company, and will when the time is right (justice dept, please look into this.) I can only hope that the OOIDA lawsuit will at least force them to pay back most of the drivers whom they've defrauded over the years.

The latest bit of info is here: It's been the 45 days after termination of lease, and it's time for my final settlement with them. You and I both know that the only reason for the 45 days is to punish you while their bank accounts gain the extra interest as well for them.

Ok, time flies, time comes...I check my Comdata card (how they pay you), and it had not had anything loaded onto it as it was supposed to. I called CR England and spoke with the token-employee, Carla Nichols about this. She said that I actually "owed" them money (Over $2,000!) I called back, had a few choice comments for that worthless piece of flesh, and then spoke with Mike Welch or something of that nature, who is in charge of the independant contractor division (AKA the fraud division.)

I mentioned to him the current lawsuit from OOIDA and what the Judge had said of CR England's lease (he called it unconcionable.) Mike laughed at that and said that he was one of the ones who was testifying in that absurd case and that I was just hearing "propaganda" as he called it. He said that they (CR England fraud buddies) sit down and drink a beer on Saturdays and laugh at the absurdities that you and I write on here and elsewhere on the net.

They are a big company with big bucks and a smart mouthed attorney. We have no power of them to affect change, but I disagree. Here is what we can do to a company like this:

1. We can all file individual lawsuits against this fraudulent corporation of morons, as well as individual complaints with the FBI or other justice department branch.

2. We can make sure that all the people we speak to, whereever we go, will ALWAYS hear the opinion we have of CR England.

3. We can address students at different truck driving schools across the country and let them know that they should never contemplate working for CR England if they wish to make money and keep their families in tact.

4. We can put pressure on CR England's clients and bring them into the awareness loop via the media and personal contacts so that they can see what CR England is doing and acting. Hopefully, with enough pressure from everyone and everyone that we know and talk to each day, we can see if their clients will refuse to do business with such a scam of an operation if their name becomes connected with it.

5. We can all work together and coordinate a response to invite all current, former and future drivers for CR England (and their families, friends, associates, etc.) to come to CR England's corporate HQ in West Valley City, Utah and PROTEST in front of their building with thousands of people. This in turn would of course become a national news-worthy story and the media could expose CR England and its scam-crazy management for what they are. Bring them into the public light where they belong.

6. In coordination with the protest, we can publicly urge people all over the country to BOYCOT CR England's clients which would make a huge difference. Clients like Hershey, Nestle, Conway, Fedex (if they still do those), Sysco and many others. There are lists.

Ok, I've said enough for now. CR England thinks we are a joke, eh? Let's coordinate an effort and actually do something to their criminal enterprise.

f CR England

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

They are a piece of sh** company. I made the mistake of leasing through them and I payed for it. I ran team with my wife we did not see a check the whole time we leased. Our truck broke down more times then ran and who had to pay for it me and my wife. Then our licesnes get yanked by the state of california due to cr englands trainers not knowing what the hell there doing. The state revocked all but one of there instructors permits to give tests.

My wife and my self did not make it in time so we got cut off and supposedly cr was working with the state to fix the problem which they haven't. You can not make money as a lease driver with cr england and it was to late for me and my wife after we got our truck to back out. Even after the truck croke down 2 times in the first week of having it we just asked hey can we get a new truck new lease and there like no. If your going to lease go through the dealer or just go to a dealer and buy a new truck. Freightliner is allways having a 1k a month deal to lease new centrys go tht way.

f CR England

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

#11 UPDATE EX-employee responds

CR England Lease Scam exposed

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

For those contemplating working for CR England or joining their lease program...RUN very far away. I recently came from the lease program, which in my opinion is a scam. You pay WAY much more on the lease to England than they pay to Freightliner for your truck lease.

I'm averaging it around $2660.00 per month ($614 per week), that YOU pay. They only pay a fraction of that Approx. 600-800 per month to freightliner, so they make approx. 1.8 million off of the hard work their lease drivers put in. PLUS, with fuel costs, permits, fees, fees and more fees...they make the money....you don't. Pure and simple.

Several drivers left the lease program the same week, let alone the same day I did. My family suffered horrible financial losses and England only grew richer. They are being sued by OOIDA (finally), and a court Judge has called their lease program "Unconcionable" and was "stunned" at the one-sidedness of it. So, for the record, CR England is a POOR choice to consider working for...and we won't even mention their absurd thing they call a truck driving school. If you're considering that too....get ready to lose your shirt and be very disappointed. Any attorney's listening here, or media...I'm more than willing to talk and share.

#12 UPDATE EX-employee responds

reality show

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

This should be made into a reality tv show...ha ha. I went to CRE in SLC and everything was going fine..I already had my CDL and some experience so I had to do 2 weeks with a trainer. They were very helpful with getting me out to Utah from the east coast where I lived..They actually had a driver pick me up at my house rather than me take a bus which I was more than happy to do...The driver that picked me up was very nice and professional and had nothing bad to say about CRE..After getting to SLC and going thru the orientation I was sent out with my first of two bad trainers..the first was an old guy that had been with CRE for like 30 yrs and was a nice guy but a not so good trainer..The next was Mr. Drill srgt trainer that left me at a truckstop in Atlanta because I wouldnt take his crap anymore..this was a few years ago and they werent pushing the lease then so I dont know much about the ripoffs associated with that.

#13 Consumer Suggestion

Wouldn't give Companys like this the time of Day !!!!

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

I've been driving for 24 years, and I wouldn't give companies like this, the Time of Day Ever !! Then again, I would never stoop so low as to work, or offer my time, experience, Qualifications,Certification, or my Efforts for these Incompetent Companies like this !!! They aren't really in the Trucking Business and to make money, they're more into, getting the State to reimburse them for Training people, and then, conning people into a Fraudulent Lease/Purchase Agreement for buying a company truck thru them, and getting you to pay for it, which is usually way to much, and then helping you later on just when your lease is about up, to Default on your lease agreement,, so they can turn right around and start this process all over again and re-sell that same truck to the next unsuspecting, naive, individual who thinks they want into the Trucking business !!!! This has been documented several times, and various other companies have tried this in the past and been shut down and forced to close, after a Investigation by the US Attorny Generals Offices Nationwide. My suggestion is, don't ever apply for a job with these big major companies who offer to put you thru training, or offer to sell you a Lease/Purchase agreement to become your own boss , it never works out and they have that contract written in their favor to willfully defraud you out of your money !!!!!!! I'd find another career outside of the trucking business,, the less people they have to move their "Cheap" freight the better, then they'll have NO Choice, but to straighten up their act and get rid of these so-called Managers, who are nothing more than Wanna-Be, Mc Donalds Managers whom I wouldn't let run a Lemonade Stand !!!!! Trucking has become a atmosphere of Fraudsters, Con Artists, and Crooks and Schemers !!!!!!!! I wouldn't advise anybody to take up this career choice, unless they are outright Lazy, and just plain can't or Don't know how to do anything else but sit down on a chair and hold on to a round thing called a steering wheel. 24 yr. Veteran of the Trucking Industry Worse thing worse than working, is working for free !!!!!!!!!!

#14 Consumer Suggestion

The Salt Lake terminal is nice. But, I wouldn't do the lease if I were you.

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I was at the Salt Lake headquarters for orientation only. I already had a CDL. The rooms are decent. They have a cafeteria there. The used to give you a meal voucher good for one meal a day.

There is only one problem there. They had this idiot called the FBI. It was this faggot guy who claimed he used to work for the FBI. His job is to call the drivers in one by one and get them to admit to something in their past.

Obviously, he's no FBI or else he could just do an NCIC check. But, he tries to scare people into admitting something.

Other than that, the place is acceptable. You learn to drive all day, and then catch a meal and go to sleep. I can't vouch for the training, but none of the trainees in my room complained. You sleep in bunk beds. Usually 4 or 5 people to a room.

As far as leasing goes, I heard nothing but bad stories about England leases. I almost did it myself.

In fact, leasing with any company is a bad deal. There are more drivers who get cheated out of their money on a lease than by any other method.

I'd start as a company driver if I were you. Learn the business. Besides, you can't shift well anyway. Whose truck do you want to tear up?

What I would do if you decide to make this a career is save up and purchase a truck outright. It's not that hard. Ex-walmart cabovers are floating around yet. They go for $10,000. Old FLDs run about the same.

Get the truck papers in the truckstops. Check out the prices.

But, first, go to google and search for owner operator. They have books and videos on becoming an owner operator. They explain the BUSINESS end of it.

You see, a lot of guys (and gals) go out and buy or lease a truck without knowing the first thing about making money with it. Typically, these are the people who grab backhauls for 70 cents a mile.

Learn how to drive first. Then, learn how freight transportation works. The loads and how to run them. Dealing with customers and finding freight. Then, learn the business end of trucking.

Once you have all that down, then go out and get your own truck. That way, you got a half-way decent chance of ending up making some money with it.

One last suggestion. This is like the best advice that anyone will ever give you. Get a cheap laptop for $200. Then buy Delorme earthmate GPS. It's a box of mapping software with a GPS unit included. Mine cost $140 two years ago. Set up the laptop, and then mount it on your dash.

Trust me, finding your way from place to place is everything. Don't rely on rookie advice on the radio, or idiot directions on the truck's computer. The GPS show you exactly where you're at every second of the trip. There's no possible way to get lost.

Plus, when you have a turn coming up, you can see exactly when to start braking. At night, or in fog, that is everything. A truck driver's job is finding places and driving there. The map thing makes the directions idiot-proof.

i AM ABOUT TO TRAIN INUTAH

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

WOULD ANYONE GIVE ME A REPORT ON THE REAL LEASE THING

you either love it , or hate it !!

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

I didn't start driving until I was 45yrs old.
Drove for 10 yrs, got out because of the arthritis, I miss it, I had alot of good times
and met alot of nice people, oh ya there were
some days, that, well what can ya say.
theres nothing like it, going down that long
lonesome hwy at night , talking on the cb, meeting new friends at the truck stops, (no lot
LIZARDS) there was always someone to help you
with directions, or what ever, ya I guess I
had a pretty good time.
smile and have a coke, and drive safe....

#17 UPDATE EX-employee responds

So good, some bad

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

I read with interest the comments about CRE. Until recently I worked for them as an OTR trainer. What prompted my leaving their employ, in fact trucking as a profession, was the hardship it imposed upon my family (I have 2 young children).

When most people complain about CRE they are really complaining about trucking as an industry. I did very well when driving/training for them, and with a good attitude and an understanding of the economics of trucking, anyone can. I made over $65k per year on a hook and drop run that was a cakewalk compared to the hours of getting screwed at a dock or whittling away a day or two running around town doing multiple drops.

Will everyday at CRE be sunny and bright? Not hardly. But, you'll find the BS is part of trucking. CRE's training/orientation will always be heavy in emphasizing "forced dispatch" and things like that. I taught my students to think outside the box when dealing with DM's and most did well. But, for the few that had poor social skills or didn't know what went on in the office, miscommunication was common.

Look, in any fleet the DM will have some drivers that are "cool" (Yeh, it sounds corny), they'll get the load there, but it'll cost the DM a favor. Then there are those drivers that are not very productive, but in general aren't bad to have. Lastly, every DM has those drivers that are angry (buddy, who on this earth believe's ANY recruiter?) They're the drivers that think the DM can control when the truck breaks down, when the storms close the road, etc.

If you run 48 with any FTL/LTL company out there you're going to run into people that'll use you if you let them. They gotta move freight and drivers are a dime a dozen (I know, I trained many of them). If you get into trucking you have to find out what the schools won't teach - how to not be abused and make money at the same time. I did it and if you walk into the industry with open eyes you can too.

Good luck to all and keep the shiny side up.

#18 UPDATE EX-employee responds

rip off in palm harbor fla

AUTHOR: Earl - (U.S.A.)

Paul in palm harbor fla.

First of all if you had stayed with the program you would have seen that all the things in the brochure were at the terminal in salt lake.

2nd.I went thru school in spartanburg in the middle of winter when they had the worst ice storm in yrs and we stood out side freezing for 10 hrs a day also.

3rd.as far as the dorms go well you think what you want.

4th.Jamie is a nice guy if you treat him with respect.

I am about to go englands school for the 2nd time in over a yr.and its free for me thats 1 of the benefits of england.as for the tuition if they financed me which they did they will help any 1 who wants to learn.As 4 the instructors go be glad you didn't have charlie or adam.

Being a truck driver isn't easy school is the easy part otr with a trainer is the hard part and if you survive that doing it by your self well thats the real test.

I have had my own trk with england and ya i had bad dm's but you make it sound alot worse than it actually is.

It sounds like you went with a chip on your shoulder.I had lots of fun during my time at spartanburg.made alot of friends too.most of which still drive for england.you wanted to be a trk driver but you weren't willing to give what it takes.WANNA BE DRIVER>is what you'll always be
go to road master in tampa and try again or go to swift or werner and really get screwed.

Earl New port richey fla
Only a few miles north of you off us19 and sr52.

C R England bad all the way around... Schools no good

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Anyone considering C.R England as a way to get their CDL should reconsider. I only wish I had a warning before going to one of their schools in South Carolina. First off I was lied to and was even given a brochure that showed the so called facility. The brochure showed a brand new facility complete with a restaurant, stores, work out room, huge classrooms, barber shops, video area and lots more. The school recruiter said that someone would take us into town for any reason every hour on the hour. He also said that before we left the school we would have our CDL hard copy.

When I arrived at southcarolina by way of a greyhound I met the driver (Jamie ) He instantly yelled at the top of his lungs and talked so fast he reminded me of a drill seargent. (Not Pleasant) When we arrived at the school it was a joke. It looked exactly like a jail cement walls, very cold, grim faces, and nothing in that brochure was at that facility. I was quickly shown my room which I think may have been smaller than a jail cell again the cement walls and very cold, but I wasnt worried at that point I could handle the accomadations despite the fact I had been lied to considerably. The room consisted of a bunk bed that could hardly fit and a locker that was used by what im guessing was high school students at a high school after reading all the grafitti.

The first week was all class work and many many many exams. If you plan on going there i hope you can write fast because the classroom instructor (Frank Z.) goes through it real fast and you better know it come exam time. The guy is not someone Id care to meet ever again he had a chip on his shoulder and looked down upon others with all his knowledge of being the instructor. Especially females. There was one female in our class and I fealt real bad for her. Frank came down hard on her and when she knew the awnser to a question he would never call upon her just ignore her. Everyone saw it but we were just there to pass the class and get through the week without problems So no one ever said anything.

We had to be in class from 7:00 am SHARP to 6:00 pm A very long day with about a years worth of knowledge crammed into one week. Oh no dont think it had anything to do with the permit and general knowledge, air brakes, combination vehicles, or haz mat.

We had to have that before we got there. We had to learn alot about the engine as if we were going to be working on the truck its self. The only visual aids was franks art work he would draw on the board and then quickly wipe away to draw more. Thats right the A** hole would sit up there and draw pics for us. Funny I know but if you had to look at frank all week you wouldnt be smiling I mean the guy was that bad. Even worse when he would try to crack his charcastic jokes which were usually an insult to someone else.

At lunch time you had to run to the bus if you wanted to go to town to get something to eat because (Jamie) the driver only took people into town twice a day (not every hour on the hour) If you didnt make it then you better have money for pizza or the vending machines because you were not eating if you didnt make it outside fast enough. Which was pretty hard when Frank the instructor would give out exams just before you went to lunch. I made it on the bus a few times and the driver dropped us off at a certain location where we would then have to walk to get something to eat. then walk back at a specific time to meet jamie the wanna be drill instructor. If you were not there in time then he would leave you and you better have money for a cab because he wouldnt come back to get you. Then at 6: pm right when class is letting out you would have another opportunity to go to Walmart Again you better run from your class to the bus or your left behind. That was it except for sundays then good ole Jamie wouldnt take you to lunch he said you can order pizza at your own expense of coarse. You are pretty much stuck at that school at all other times. I only saw one girl who got taken to town when she wanted (Debbie) and um We were all pretty sure she was "doing" half the people in there. I think she was a lot lizard turning into a driver and turning tricks while she was learning new things.Yep a major hoochie that everyone called Lucy as in LOOSEY

:booya:

Dont get me wrong there was one sweet female there who wanted to make her own way and not lay on her back to get there and she got (atleast)my respect, but not much of anyone elses. No they wanted the open spaces (Debbie) AKA Lucy or Loosey
So we got through the class which was the first week but the female was given a hard time and was even threatened by the instructor that she may fail because she was late twice. Again I fealt sorry for her because many had fallen asleep in that class and was late coming back from break but nothing was ever said to them only her.

I wanted to be the good guy and say something but I just wanted to get my CDL and be gone.
Week two----FUN (wrong) Monday it was time to be out to the yard at 6:00am sharp about 45 degrees and pouring down rain and I mean pouring down rain. POURING!!!! Yes we had to stand in the freezing cold rain for 10 hours.

My arms were turning blue and do you know how many short backing manuvers I was given in ten freezing , wet hours??????????????? ONLY 3
Do you think I learned much???? No!!!!
Tuesday out to the yard 6:00 am sharp again pouring down rain and freezing cold. Some of the guys started to complain at which time a rusty old steel barrel was pointed out. We had to go fetch wet firewood so that we could start a fire in the barrel to stay warm. Wet fire wood? LOL i was starting to be convinced that this was a bootcamp or some type of punishment for wanting to be a trucker. I mean come on now 10 hours and three times in the truck the day before and now we were suppose to be stupid enough to try this again? Okay so Im optimistic and said I can deal with this. I fetched some wet wood and I ripped up notebook paper and notes to stay warm. The trucks mirrors were viberating violently not to mention the pouring down rain and we were suppose to see a little yellow cone in our mirrors about 80 feet back???? LOL

Just from the three backing chances the day before I was suppose to know how to do this. No coaching this time The instructor (Chad S.) Yelled that if one of the cones gets knocked over then you get out and pick it up. He was aggervated and VERY impatient. If you were turning the wheel the wrong way he would motion and jerk his hand the other way then shake his head and yell and scream like a BIT*CH
my second day on the yard my poncho stuck to my face, Every hair on my head dripping freezing water in my face as I consentrate on a viberating mirror for a cone and this Chad F*ck tells yells and screams in my way one to many. 24 hours later Im back at home and Im warning you if you go to C.R England you will be sorry.

Its a joke and stop to ask yourself why its so cheap. There is a reason for it. Because you wont have hardly anytime in that truck. the trucks they do have for training are riddeled with problems. The air brakes leaking, mirrors viberating. worn out clutches, non working windshield wipers in the pouring down rain, non working heat, impatient instructors who are pissed to be out there as much as you in the rain and cold. Take notice its nowhere you want to go if you want to learn. YOU WONT LEARN ANYTHING AT C.R. ENGLAND!!!!!!!! If you have some experience with a tractor trailer then you might have some luck if you can stand the conditions. But I saw guys there that had experience and were going on their fifth week there. They say they dont check your credit and all that for the loan but im hear to tell you that they do and if they think that you wont be able to pay them back without working for them then they will make it twice as hard for you and may not pass you through the first class and send you home at your expense of course. They wont let you get in that truck if they think you dont qualify for the 3000 dollar loan but they wont tell you that they will just flunk you or make it extremly hard on you so that you want to go home or they may lie and say you have high blood pressure to get you to go home. I saw this done to many of people. But the people who paid up front or the ones who have good credit they try to atleast be friendly to those folks. But even if you do pay up front or have good credit dont expect to get your monies worth because you wont even if you pass the class the jobs at C.R. England are nothing you'd want atleast thats what I was told by every trucker that came in there who was on a layover. One guy said the truck that you will get will be a junker and more than likley you will have to ride with someone to go pick it up (umpteen miles away because the last driver abandoned it there and quit. Bad company full of lies and alot of A**holes working for them but if I had to stoop to that company then I might be an A**hole too.

AUTHOR: Codybear - (U.S.A.)

Why don't you try working for Schneider or Swift for a while, then you'll see what a rip-off really is. You got one of the best trucking companies in the industry. You just haven't been around. You need to get out there with Werner where they really put you through a boot camp.