Complaint Review: CR and Associates

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ms. Pay It Forward — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
CR and Associates
, Select State/Province USA

CR and Associates Two individuals by the names of Carlie Smith and Mathew contacted me via telephone.

Two individuals by the names of Carlie Smith and Mathew contacted me via telephone. They called from an unidentifiable number and explained that they were a Law Firm calling in reference to a loan (debt) from 2003, which I knew nothing about. They explained that I would be served with a subpoena and have to hire an attorney to fight the existence of this alleged loan (debt). They explained that I also would be brought up on Fraud charges as a check was allegedly presented and bounced. In addition, as they explained, I would have to pay two thousand dollars for court fees. I explained to them that I would like documentation relating to this alleged loan (debt) as this was my first time hearing about it and I feared that someone might have used my identity to obtain it. They became very rude with me, cursed at me, and hung up on me. They neglected to provide any legitimate information. They were only able to provide the option to pay them now and counter sue the individual, other than myself, that obtained the alleged loan (debt).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 04:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CR-and-Associates/Select-StateProvince/CR-and-Associates-Two-individuals-by-the-names-of-Carlie-Smith-and-Mathew-contacted-me-vi-1059925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CR and Associates