Complaint Review: CRAIG HAMMER

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: David — Williamsville New York
CRAIG HAMMER
239 Aqua Blvd. akron , ohio 44319 USA

CRAIG HAMMER EARN WITH MIKE.BIZ scammed me -did not return money as promised Akron Ohio

I fell for their line that they had a foolproof way to make money on the internet. ALSO, they promised a full return in not satisfied. I GAVE $ 264.00  on my credit card.  When nothing was delivered as promised, I demanded a refund. While I  received an e-mail saying how legit the were,no money was received. Many e-mails sent to them to no avail. My number is ORD-580556.  I hope this may ward off other victims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRAIG-HAMMER/akron-ohio-44319/CRAIG-HAMMER-EARN-WITH-MIKEBIZ-scammed-me-did-not-return-money-as-promised-Akron-Ohio-1093413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRAIG HAMMER