containing

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 24, 2005

• Reported By:OZ Kansas
CRC, Atlantic Magazine Service
6440NW 5th Way Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

CRC, Atlantic Magazine Service And Blue Whale Publications Ripoff scam artists try to force sell magazines to innocent victims Fort Lauderdale Florida

To add to the 2 reports I've found on Ripoff.com:

I was called by Wanda from a 561 area code and have found that this is a Delray Beach routed call or location. Rob Roberts is the Operations Director for CRC and can be contacted at 1-877-244-0816. She called me at work AT A JOB I STARTED NO MORE THAN 3 MONTHS AGO. Their is no way they could have obtained my work number and extension without fraudulent activity. She knew my home address, my social security number and wanted my credit card number to send me magazines I did not order. I became inquisitive and she hung up.

CRC operates from Blue Whale Publications located at 6440 NW 5th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. Their business phone is 1-954-229-3113. Diane Roberts is the call center supervisor.

The entire operation is owned by Atlantic Magazine Service, Inc., John Artuso is the President and his office is located at 900 SE 8th Ave, Suite 103, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441. Their Federal Identification Number is 65-0990226. You can find all this information by visiting sunbiz.org and view the public corporate records. The company was founded March 9, 2000, however at that time Kathy Lane was listed as the registered agent, her address is 6499 Powerline Road, Suite 101, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.

I fear they have more information than they disclosed and am sure I'm a victim of fraud. I have filed a report with the FTC, put my numbers on the no call list and will file a report with the FBI.

I hope this information helps anyone who runs into the same problems I did today.

S
Oz, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2005 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRC-Atlantic-Magazine-Service/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/CRC-Atlantic-Magazine-Service-And-Blue-Whale-Publications-Ripoff-scam-artists-try-to-forc-132711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRC, Atlantic Magazine Service