• Report: #131982

• Submitted: Sat, February 19, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2005

• Reported By:Waynesboro Virginia
CRC - Atlantic Magazine Services
900 SE 8th Ave. Suite 103 Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

CRC Of Delray Beach, Atlantic Magazine Services Harrasment ripoff Delray Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for the information Saul!

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is the right information about CRC of Delray Beach, company changes location everytime they have complaints filed against them.

*Consumer Suggestion: See my report on CRC, Atlantic Magazine Service

This company called 25 times during the week they just ask my name and hang the phone, that made me really suspicious, now that I read the report from Jill about them where she wrote:

This company called my home several times a day for over a week, trying to get a hold of my husband. When I asked the lady if this was a telemarketing call, she stated, "No, this is just a courtesy call." My husband is recovering from an on the job injury, and a lot of the Dr.'s offices are calling to make sure he received adequete treatment, so I assumed that this was another one.

When they finally reached my husband, they told him he had won a free magazine subscription, and they needed his address. They then wanted his credit card info, which he refused to give out. Then, the call was trasferred to another man, who told my husband that he had already agreed to the magazines, so he would be shipped them, and subsequentially charged for them. My husband hung up on him.

I tried to call the company back, to file a complaint. But the number I tried, only went to a recording, so I left a heated message stating that if they didn't return my call within 24 hours, that I would be going to the local news, and the Attorney General's office.

When they didn't call me back, I e-mailed my local news, and the the AG's office. I then did some digging and found this site, which is quite informative!
I called again today, after taking down several different #s that are to Atlantic Magazine Services from the many complaints that are listed here. I got a hold of some one who said that they would have someone call me back.... yeah right!

I am going to forward this site to the AG of WA, the FBI, and the local news... I will keep on it untill something is done about this peice of crap company that continues to steal from hardworking people.
And as for the rebuttal statement, from the female employee of Atlantic Magazine Services.... There are special places in hell for people like her.

Jill
Auburn, Washington

********************************
I got really scared and remembered all this companies operating off Florida to rip off people, I wonder being there main market Florida why they spend calling people in small towns like Auburn Washington or me in Waynesboro VIrginia, probably because they target inocent customers, however here is the fight back.
I have my number registered on the no call list, I got all the detail records from my phone company on all calls received from this guys, swear god that if I receive one single bill from this guys about any service that they may claim I accepted I will fly to Fort Lauderdale and meet them face to face.

Regards,

Saul
Waynesboro, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2005 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRC-Atlantic-Magazine-Services/Delray-Beach-Florida-33441/CRC-Of-Delray-Beach-Atlantic-Magazine-Services-Harrasment-ripoff-Delray-Beach-Florida-131982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRC - Atlantic Magazine Services

Thanks for the information Saul!

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for the additional information Saul. I must have missed it when doing my research. I will forward it to the F.B.I. and I'm sure the investigators will appreciate it. Thank you.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Saul - (U.S.A.)

*Looks like this company changes location everytime they have complaints filed against them.

CRC OF DELRAY BEACH*

*http://www.sunbiz.org/FIC/2004/1112/70643737.tif*
*Gregory Orr*

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Saul,

I filed a report on 2/24/05 on ripoff.com and gave all the information you need to contact the company. There is no Delray Beach location. The entire scam operates from 6440 NW 5th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Delray Beach location is just a P.O. Box and they use a call router to avoid people showing up on their door step.

The actual company operating at that location is Blue Whale Publications DBA CRC - Atlantic Magazine Service. When you speak to them, they will tell you that the Fort Lauderdale address and number is "Customer Service" and the Delray Beach location is "Sales." This is false. Both phone numbers I listed in my report go to the same location listed above. I hope this helps you solve your issue.

#4 Consumer Suggestion