Complaint Review: C.R.C. MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION

10807 JONES RD SUITE 118 HOUSTON, Texas United States of America

C.R.C. MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION - C.R.C. MAGAZINE HOUSTON, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Same situation

*Consumer Comment: C.R.C.

I got a phone call from this company offering several magazines for a decent price. I ordered four after being told I could cancel at any time. I lost my job a few weeks later and when I tried to call and cancel they lowered my price but refused to cancel my subscriptions. Also I was promised a long list of magazine selections would be mailed to me so I could change subscriptions but all I got was a short list of unpopular magazines that I have no desire to receive. Also on top of everything else the people were rude and had an attitude when I called.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRC-MAGAZINE-SUBSCRIPTION/HOUSTON-Texas-77065/CRC-MAGAZINE-SUBSCRIPTION-CRC-MAGAZINE-HOUSTON-Texas-491768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.R.C. MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION

Same situation

AUTHOR: jaime - (USA)

Yeah this happened to me too! Except they didn't offer to lower my prices, they just said that I couldn't cancel. Help if you find out anything!

C.R.C.

AUTHOR: JAG - (USA)

I think I am in the same situation. I fell for this too. If you come up with a solution please let me know, this situation is scaring me.