Complaint Review: C.R.C Magazine Subscription

• Updated: Sun, February 13, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — United States of America
C.R.C Magazine Subscription
10807 Jones Rd Suite 118 Houstin, Texas United States of America

C.R.C Magazine Subscription Called me to subscribe to a magazine with an amazing deal but I called the next day to cancel my subsciption none of the phone numbers that they gave me worked...and I never could get a hold of them u Houstin, Texas

I was contacted to by a sweepstake to tell me that I was a finalist in winning a cash prize. Then I was transferred to this C.R.C magazine subscription and was told about the good prices and that I was able to cancel at anytime. The following day, I decided that this wasn't the best option, so I called the numbers that I was given to reach them and none of the phone numbers worked. I also never received any paper bills for me to make any sort of payments to. A few weeks later, I was contacted to tell me that my file had been sent to a collections agency...knowing that this would ruin my credit. I repeated asked for them to sent me paper bills when they called but I didn't receive anything. Then I thought that if I gave them my credit card number to submit one payment they would get off my back and hopefully send me something in the mail. But nothing...then I cancelled my credit number.

So I decided to call each individual magazine to suspend my subscription...and I asked each magazine if they could tell me where the subsciption was coming from and they told me and gave me the number and I called the number but I was no where in the database? So at this point I don't really know what to do.

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail telling me that this was the final notice from C.R.C before they put my file into collections...my first thought was...I never got the first notice? There was not a signature at the bottom of the letter so it was kind of suspicious to me...I'm not sure what to think that this point...I'm just worry about my credit getting ruined

If anyone can help me with this situation...it would be very appreciated...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2011 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRC-Magazine-Subscription/Houstin-Texas-77065/CRC-Magazine-Subscription-Called-me-to-subscribe-to-a-magazine-with-an-amazing-deal-but-694882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.R.C Magazine Subscription