Complaint Review: C.R.C. Magazine subscription

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica.gallup — Elyria Ohio United States of America
C.R.C. Magazine subscription
134 Vintage Park Blvd ate a-121 Houston, Texas United States of America

C.R.C. Magazine subscription Yeah... One year subscription... Charged my account even when it was in the negative and even when the subscriptions are cancelled... With them you are never cancelled. The "manager" named Carl doesn' Fake rude frauds Houston, Texas

Thy charged my account even after I cancelled my "subscription" and my account went negative. I closed the account and they still charged me. I cancelled the subscription with all of the companies personally and then they told me it's not on their records so I still owe them money. Then the so called "manager" named Carl argued with me and told me repeatedly I have to pay them. Then told the. 2 magazines subscriptions out of the three are cancelled but not bass pro shop. So I called bass pro shop... 1) their subscription is FREE and 2) they don't have any record of me... All I can say is ill pay their last stupid bill but they BETTER close my account with them cause I don't receive ANYTHING from them anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRC-Magazine-subscription/Houston-Texas-77070/CRC-Magazine-subscription-Yeah-One-year-subscription-Charged-my-account-even-when-975746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.R.C. Magazine subscription