Complaint Review: CRC OF DELRAY BEACH, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE SERVICE

• Submitted: Wed, April 27, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 27, 2005

• Reported By:DECATUR Illinois
CRC OF DELRAY BEACH, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE SERVICE
1215 WALLACE DRIVE, SUITE 101 DELRAY BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

CRC OF DELRAY BEACH, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE SERVICE lied coersed theifs utility scam Ripoff DELRAY BEACH Florida

On April 23, 2005 at 11:11 am (CST) I answered the phone, a man said "Mrs. Y****?" I said yes, if this is a sales call I am going to hang up, he said no this is about your electric service. He proceeded to tell me my electricity was scheduled to be cut off the next day (Sunday, April 24, 2005) at 12:00 if I did not give the credit card information to pay my bill.

He was very unlucky, I pay the bills in my house, I know the electric has never been past due in 25 years. I asked him the name of the utility company and he replied the one in "Decatur" but he mispronounced the city name. I knew right away it was a scam. I told him he was ignorant of any area here and hung up on him.

I immediately got the phone number he was calling from and called it. I got a recording to leave my phone number with CRC of Delray Beach. I left my phone number and threats of reporting. Which is what I am doing to anyone who will listen and I have an appointment with my attorney.

These people have to be shut down.

Joanna
DECATUR, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2005 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRC-OF-DELRAY-BEACH-ATLANTIC-MAGAZINE-SERVICE/DELRAY-BEACH-Florida-33444/CRC-OF-DELRAY-BEACH-ATLANTIC-MAGAZINE-SERVICE-lied-coersed-theifs-utility-scam-Ripoff-DEL-140613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRC OF DELRAY BEACH, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE SERVICE