Complaint Review: CRE Credit Services Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: JimFlorida — Florida
CRE Credit Services Inc.
Internet USA

CRE Credit Services Inc. AKA cre, cre credit, cre credit services, credit services, cre credit, cre kredit, kreditor cre credit, cre credit services, credit services and plano, cre credit services plano, cre credit services and plano Plano, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In response

I paid CRE credit over $2,000 to repair my credit.  They did nothing and refused to give me any kind of a refund, partial or anything.  They didn't do anything that I couldn't or you can't do yourself.  I was ripped off by CRE CREDIT SERVICES and they are a corrupt company like all the other postings suggest.  Avoid CRE Credit at ALL COSTS and tell your friends and family not to use CRE CREDIT SERVICES.  These people are SHARKS that go after the minnows- STAY AWAY From CRE credit services!!!!

Plano Texas Cre CRedit Services Cre Credit, CRE credit services

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRE-Credit-Services-Inc/internet/CRE-Credit-Services-Inc-AKA-cre-cre-credit-cre-credit-services-credit-services-cre-c-1064006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRE Credit Services Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In response

AUTHOR: CRE Credit Services - ()

My name is Simon Webster and I am the CEO of CRE Credit Services.  If you look at the previous complaint and my previous response you can see the vast similarities to this complaint and the last one that was posted by a former disgruntled employee within days of this one.  Such as many "keywords" in the complaint which include spelling "cre kredit" with the letter "k" which we certainly have never done. We do not have a client by this name in this area and never have had one.  It is also extremely unlikely a client would ever pay that much money in our program, however no matter how much the investment a client makes in our program it is always backed up with a 100% money back guarantee that is the best in the industry.  If you research our company you will see the reputation we have as being the top credit repair firm in the country producing unmatched results for our clients.  If any client is ever unsatisfied with our services I ask them to reach out to us or even me directly so we can make sure they have a satisfactory experience.  Thousands of mortgage and real estate professionals send us their clients who do not qualify, because we are the best and we stand behind our reputation and our guarantee.  I always encourage anyone considering using any credit repair company to do your research and become and informed consumer.  We offer a completely free credit report analysis and would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.  Both myself and co-owner James Charlet have been fighting for consumer advocacy and have represented compliace in the credit reporting and credit repair industry to the FTC, the CFPB, and many congressional members and staffers.  James Charlet is a former member of Experian's legal and compliance department and nationally recognized credit expert who has consulted with the CFPB on credit reporting agencies and collection companies. At CRE, we work hard for the rights of all of our customers and many consumers who are not our customers.  If you are a current client of CRE it is rare you would be unsatisfied, but if you have any concerns whatsoever with your account don't hesitate to contact us immediately so we can take care of you!  Thank you for your time and consideration.