Complaint Review: CREATIVE UPSTART, LLC

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Alerting the Public — California
CREATIVE UPSTART, LLC
631 Altamira Circle Altamonte Springs, California USA

CREATIVE UPSTART, LLC Willie Carey, cre8tive, williecarey28@gmail.com, Start Now, Nene Carey, Tonya Vann, Larry Curry, Noah Mencia, Erica Christine Rivera, Social Media, Liar, Fraud, Cheat, Not to Be Trusted!!! Altamonte Springs Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Investment Scam

Willie Carey leads a company in Florida called Creative Upstart LLC.  My associate offered to fund their company based upon information provided.  Turns out that information was not accurate and Willie Carey lied multiple times.  As a result Willie Carey was not funded, can not be trusted.

In you are an investor or someone else, please do not give this company or Willie Carey any money.

I'm attaching a photo of Willie Carey so you may know what this master liar looks like.  WARNING:  DO NOT GIVE THE CHARACTER MONEY.  He will steal it as evidence of others he owes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREATIVE-UPSTART-LLC/Altamonte-Springs-California-32701/CREATIVE-UPSTART-LLC-Willie-Carey-cre8tive-williecarey28gmailcom-Start-Now-Nene-Ca-1161619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREATIVE UPSTART, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Investment Scam

AUTHOR: Willie Carey - (USA)

This Company that is reporting my Company to be a liar is a investment scam. While searching for seed capital for my Company one of the partners of this scam contacted me saying my company was very uniqure and they wanted to invest. At first like any entrpenuer I was excited and could not hold it in for the amount.

But deep down inside I felt something was wrong with the approval and the way the processed moved. Some of the questions I asked continued to raise red flags and it was as if he never viewed my website. That threw me off, then the phone calls were weird as well. They came off as in he was ensuring I trusted him by giving me pieces of informaiton that gave me the feeling of him being on my side.

Once we got to the numbers he valued my Company and said he would invest 450k for 20% investment. Typcial numbers for a Technology Consulting Company at the time. So of course I was excited asked what was the next process he said i would have to come up with 10,000 dollars for a PPE. As a new start up I never heard of a PPE so began investigating and seeing what could i do to get one personally.

I asked him could I use my own lawyer to get a PPE for a cheaper price or that he take the PPE price from the investment he continue to say trust him. And if i am investing in you make sure you listen to me. Next he referred me to his retired lawyer friend in California which was another flag. My wife picked up the conversations and like any wife did her own investigation. She called Washington State police and filed a case against the Company and individual. The police informed us to stop all commmunication with the scam artist we did, the police came into my house to view the emails and also determined it was a scam. As I stop responding to the two the continue to send over 200 emails giving me chances, telling me to man up, and using all informaiton they collected to use as a leveraging tool for me to respond.

Just think if they did this to me how many other small start ups they have been successful with. This is the link and name although i believe they make up different pages and names as this scam goes on. But beware of this Company and if every told to pay for a PPE for less then 1 Million Dollars run! Do your research and be careful with long distant investors.

Company: Concord Angels

Name: Chris Stewart

His story will be he just started his investment under 90 days so that you will not be able to find alot of informaiton about him. I have all the emails saved if anyone wants to see or compare to see if this is the same guy harrassing yourself.