Complaint Review: CREDICORP INC.

• Submitted: Mon, November 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Naguabo PR
CREDICORP INC.
9158 King James Dr Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

CREDICORP fraudulent ripoff business Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: RIPPED OFF AND IGNORED

I want to than The Rip Report.com

I had received an urgent telegram form Credicorp Inc. Congratulating me for a credit approval or a pre-approved for a Gold card membership with a $10,000.00 credit limit ... of course it said that it was valid exclusively toward all credit purchases from credit provider.... something triggered a memory of a previous invite and immediately I checked the internet for Credicorp Inc. and thank God you guys showed up...(Rip-off report.com) Thank you so very much for looking out for me... for some one who would not read carefully, this would sound too good to be true... Oh well... I am glad for Rip-off Report.com...

right now I am $37.00 dollars richer.. (smile) It is cynical for Mr. Robert J. Armstrong, New Accounts Manager; to have wasted the envelope and postage in trying to rob me blind... unfortunately while in the Post Office I so that this company had sent the same invite to a lot of other postal patrons at my post office in Puerto Rico...

Carmen
Naguabo Puerto Rico, Other

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2002 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDICORP-INC/Dallas-Texas-753556-9855/CREDICORP-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Dallas-Texas-34235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDICORP INC.

RIPPED OFF AND IGNORED

AUTHOR: JOHN - (U.S.A.)

I Recieved credicorps offer in the mail in august.I sent in my $37.00 expecting to recieve my new $10,000 credit card within a couple of days.After a month nothing came in the mail.So I sent in the package that I recieved along with a letter stating that I was not satisfied with thier business and I wanted a refund.So far,nothing has been refunded.I can't even get in touch with anyone.
Is there anyone out there that can help me ?????
Actually I"m feeling a little uneasy about the fact that I paid them with a check.
PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE HUNTED DOWN AND KILLED.