visual

• Submitted: Thu, December 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 23, 2004

• Reported By:Lakewood Ohio
CREDICORP
9158 KING JAMES DR. P.O. BOX 569001 DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

CREDICORP rip me off of USD37.00 for the immediate membership activation of a $10,000 credit limit ripoff Dallas Texas

I received a pre-approved Credicorp Platinum Card Membership for a credit limit of $10,000 around Nov. 25, 2004. I sent a personal check for the amount of USD$37.00 dated 11-27-04 for immediate membership activation.

When I was filling up the application, I checked on their website, and seeing that they have a legitimate website with the same address as the returned envelope (Credicorp, Inc. 9158 King James Dr. P.O. Box 569001 Dallas Tx 75356-9855), I presumed that they are legitimate.

After around 10 days, my $37.00 was cleared and it's been more than 2 weeks now waiting for my membership card to come in the mail, I got a feeling that all is not well.

Today, when I was checking on their website, it doesn't seem to come out. And then I found out, that many others have been ripped off by this bogus pre-approved membership activation.

Mark
Lakewood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2004 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDICORP/DALLAS-Texas-75356/CREDICORP-rip-me-off-of-USD3700-for-the-immediate-membership-activation-of-a-10000-cred-124221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDICORP