Complaint Review: CREDICORP

• Submitted: Sun, September 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 05, 2004

• Reported By:Rocky Hill Connecticut
CREDICORP
9158 King James Dr Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

CREDICORP, Robert Croslin (Admin), Salvador Asturias Jr.(tech), Company tried to give me $10000 credit and made it look like it was for a mastercard or visa. Dallas Texas

I received a letter from Creditcorp that said that I was pre-approved for a Gold Card Membership from Creditcorp.

They mention Visa and Mastercard to get you to think that you are getting a Visa or Mastercard account but all that this is, is a scam to get your $37.00 application fee.

As you have heard before, there is no such thing as a free lunch. We all have not been born yesterday and nowhere have I seen a credit card application that says you are pre-approved for a $10,000 limit by only signing a form and sending $37.00 to get the credit line.

No where does it ask for a social security number or the usual information you would give to get a line of credit of that nature.

So, the suspicious nature in me did an internet search and low and behold (and not to my surprise) I saw link after link of complaints about Credicorp being a scam where they take your $37 and then you don't hear from them anymore.

Not to mention the company is based out of Texas. It seems the companies that get away with scams are based out of Texas and Florida so everything fit the scam points of concern with me and I am glad I checked it out.

Thanks to ripoffreport.com I have been saved once again not to mention the other complaints online after you do a search.

Sorry Creditcorp you don't get $37 from this guy!

PS If you have no problem giving me a $10000 credit line then why would you need $37 from me to start off with?

David
Carson City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2004 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDICORP/Dallas-Texas-75356/CREDICORP-Robert-Croslin-Admin-Salvador-Asturias-Jrtech-Company-tried-to-give-me--107062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDICORP