Complaint Review: CREDICORP

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Enon Ohio
CREDICORP
9158 King James Dr. Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

CREDICORP rip-off! Wanting us to send them $37 for a $10,000 credit card. Rip-off! Dallas Texas

I wonder how many other people fall for this. My daughter did one time and never did get her money back. When I got this letter I decided this sounds fishy so went on line to check it out. Sure glad I did. Money for us is to precious being on a very limited income.

This is as bad as the government always having their hands out wanting more money and us never getting anything in return. Will keep checking up on things like this. Thank you for being here.

Sue & Richard
Enon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDICORP/Dallas-Texas-75356/CREDICORP-rip-off-Wanting-us-to-send-them-37-for-a-10000-credit-card-Rip-off-Dallas-116877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDICORP