sale

• Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan U.S.A.

CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO BAD BY ANY COMPANY THAT IS TRYING TO HELP ME ! i HAVE BEEN PAYING MY PAYMENTS LIKE I AGREEED TO.EVERYDAY I GET 5 TO 8 CALLS. I FELL BEHIND AND AGREED TO PAY MY OAYMENT PLUS ADDIATIONAL,I HAVE HAD PEOPLE FROM CAC TELL ME TO BORROW FROM FAMILY TO PAY THEM ,,, SOUTHFIELD Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Speaking of rude

THESE PEOPPLE ARE SO RUDE ! THEY CAN NOT BE REASONED WITH . I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY ASKED OF ME AND STILL I GET CALL AFTER CALL ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG , I EVEN ASKED THEM TO NOT CALL WHILE I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL WITH A DYING FAMILY MEMBER BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT WAS NOT THOER PROBLEM . AND I NEEDED TO PAY MY BILL , I WAS ALSO TOLD TO BORROW MONEY FROM FAMILY TO GET CAUGHT UP . I PAY MY PAYMENT AND $150.00 EXTRA A MONTH TO GET CAUGHT UP . I FELLON HARD TIMES BUT I AM DOING ALL I WAS ASKED .STILL IT IS REALLY HARD TO STOMACH THIS COMPANY SAYING THEY ARE OUT TH HELP WHEN ALL THEY DO IS HARRASS THE VERY PEOPLE THEY CLAIM TO BE HELPING , PLUS SINCE I HAVE BEEN MAKING MY PAYMENTS NOT ONE TIME HAS IT BEEN REPORTED TO MY CREDIT REPORT TO IMPROVE IT , BUT BET YOUR BUTT AS SOON AS I WAS A DAY LATE THAT WAS REPORTED . IF YOU WANT TO SEE IF THEY ARE REPORTING LIKE THEY SAY THEY ARE , JUST CHECK AT FREE CREDIT REPORT .COM . TRUST AND BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT DOING WHAT THEY CLAIM. AT LEAST I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING IN OVER A YEAR . UNTIL I FELL BEHIND . HOW CAN THEY BE HELPING TO REBUILD YOUR CREDIT IF IT IS NEVER REPORTED . I AM GOING TO BBB ABOUT THE HARRASSMENT . I AM SURE THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE .

THESE PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND VERY MAKE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM A NIGHTMARE . DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T USE THEM TO ET YOUR CAR OR TRUCK IT IS SO NOT WORTH IT . I WITH I WOULD HAVE WENT WITH A BUY HERE PAY HERE PLACE . . .

Mikea
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-ACCEPTANCE-CORP/SOUTHFIELD-Michigan/CREDIT-ACCEPTANCE-CORP-I-HAVE-NEVER-BEEN-TREATED-SO-BAD-BY-ANY-COMPANY-THAT-IS-TRYING-TO-H-470620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP

Speaking of rude

AUTHOR: Inspector - (U.S.A.)

If you are going to email the BBB then you should use another computer, either the CAPS key is stuck or the keyboard is broken. It is very hard to read when you are shouting.