Complaint Review: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE

melissa_am@hotmail.com Cleveland, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 2163222303
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

CREDIT ACCEPTANCE They are harrassing me on a daily basis! I have recieved 35 phone calls in the last 3 days!!! They are calling even though I made my payment already!!! They are the low! I think we should all sue !! Credit Acceptance is harrassing me Day and Night Middleburg Hts., Ohio

* : OOOO

* : Next month.

Credit Acceptance is the worst car loan company ever! They call at least 15 times daily and I feel that is phone harrassment! They start calling on the day the payment is due and they still call even if the payment is made. The people that work there are rude and could care less if you may be going through hard times. They tell you too bad! This is to anybody that lives in the Cleveland area...DO NOT GO TO SERPENTINI CHEVY.....They sell you to this terrible loan company and make it seem like they are doing you such a big favor. They take advantage of people that are down on their luck and are in need of a car. If I could do over..I would buy a clunker or a bike and not have to deal with the mental and physical stress of Credit Acceptance. I think we all need to get together and file a formal complaint and bring their  a**es a class action lawsuit!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-ACCEPTANCE/Cleveland-Ohio-44107/CREDIT-ACCEPTANCE-They-are-harrassing-me-on-a-daily-basis-I-have-recieved-35-phone-calls-486724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT ACCEPTANCE

#1

OOOO

AUTHOR: ralee@telusplanet.net - (Canada)

But acording to some complaints if you pay more than a day or so early they don't count it as a payment. WOW I get the complaint but not the rebutal.

#2

Next month.

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Next month, instead of making your car payment, use that money to hire an attorney to sue them!  That will get the "class action lawsuit" moving!

Don't worry about the car being reposessed.  You can use the 'car payment" money the following month to file a class action lawsuit against the repo outfit.

There is another way around this: don't wait until the due date to pay them.  Ya might try paying them a day or two BEFORE the payment is due.