Complaint Review: CREDIT DIAGNOSIS

• Submitted: Sat, September 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 19, 2009

• Reported By: frustrated — bowie Maryland USA
CreditDiagnosis.com Internet United States of America

CREDIT DIAGNOSIS Provided incorrect credit score consistently as I was paying for credit monitoring!! , Internet

Credit Diagnosis was supposed to provide me a 3 in 1 report of my credit scores.  I have been monitoring the report for months waiting to get a decent score to refinance.  However when I went to refinance the actual scores from experian, equifax, and transunion were on average 30 points lower.

Credit Diagnosis explaination of this is that they use a different formula to calculate your credit score...as does the three credit score companies above do!!!  That explaination is fine if I were paying for them to calculate what they think the score should be!!!

I was paying them for a report from the three companies that count not their interpretation of my credit.  No where does it say that they will be re-calculating the score and providing it to you.

The operator explained that the data in the report is the correct data from all three credit reporting companies and that is all they promised to provide...is the data from them...not the score.

I have multiple credit "score" reports from credit diagnosis that label each score.  eg.

Exquifax  684,  transunion 707, experian 713.  Now to me that means you are providing the number that they are showing...not your own calculation.

I canceled my subscription with them however, I feel that they have been taking money from me on a monthly basis (and others too probably) giving me incorrect information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-DIAGNOSIS/internet/CREDIT-DIAGNOSIS-Provided-incorrect-credit-score-consistently-as-I-was-paying-for-credit-497488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT DIAGNOSIS