Complaint Review: CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP, CREDIT SOURCE, IMS,

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, July 27, 2003

• Reported By:NORTHRIDGE California
CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP, CREDIT SOURCE, IMS,
10624 SOUTH EASTERN AVE. HENDERSON - LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP, CREDIT SOURCE, IMS, Ruth, Nancy, And Her BS Bunch of Customer Service (THIEVES) HENDERSON -LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Consumer Comment: What to do.....

I was promised a credit card for a credit limit of 2500
and all I recieved was a form to fill out for a card.
I called the customer service and spoke with Nancy she told me that I agreed to this on some tape I waited to listen to this tape and nobody called me, I later called another number where I spoke with someone named carmen she told me that she would call someone named ruth who would let me listen to this recording.

Well a few minutes later this ruth called me I also know that she calls herself Nancy too. She lied to me about giving me my money back. My cousin Larry was also ripped off by her he still can't get his refund. If you want to get your money back keep calling and dont stop till you get even with her and everyone that works for this company. Phone Number (702)813-2203, (800)704-9552 (702)869-1551

Toni
NORTHRIDGE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2003 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-EDUCATION-GROUP-CREDIT-SOURCE-IMS/HENDERSON-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89102-89117/CREDIT-EDUCATION-GROUP-CREDIT-SOURCE-IMS-Ruth-Nancy-And-Her-BS-Bunch-of-Customer-Serv-64732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP, CREDIT SOURCE, IMS,

What to do.....

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

Toni,

You are wasting your time calling them. You MUST file a report to www.phonebusters.com or 1-888-495-8501 and the FTC at
www.ftc.gov or 1-877382-4357