Complaint Review: CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP - DYNAMIC CREDIT SERVICE

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2004

• Reported By:BILOXI Mississippi
CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP - DYNAMIC CREDIT SERVICE
CEG 10624 S. EASTERN AVE SUITE A-435 LAS.VAGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP - DYNAMIC CREDIT SERVICE ripoff SCAM LYING CROOKS LAS VAGAS Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Company is a ripoff never gotten a refund

On 5/14/03 I recieved a phone call, from Johathan #1010 Rep#, with a company called Credit Education Group, from Las Vagas Nv. had recieved information that I applied for different credit cards, and had been turned down due to credit history. That the reason he called was his company was given my information, because they get reports from agency on people who have been turned down on application for credit. that the company works with the major credit co. to get people like me re-establisted with credit.

By going though a process with the Credit Education Group, for a fee of 299.00 do to my credit history they would garrantee a credit card with one of three banks that they work with, do to the history of the amount of people they have got re-establisted that they could get me 2500.00 starting cedit line, with incresses after 6mo. That I would recieve my card in 15 days after a 2-3 wk. period for processing. after 6 wk. I called them back inquiring, was told no problem just due to the respones and amount of people like myself to thier program! it would take 2-3 wk. more, keep checking the mail box. Then when I would call them get recording hold for next representive or bussy, or# has changed. I have more to say + more phone #, today I have called all the # again like I have many times since last july with no respones

Leonard
BILOXI, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2004 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-EDUCATION-GROUP-DYNAMIC-CREDIT-SERVICE/LASVAGAS-Nevada-89052/CREDIT-EDUCATION-GROUP-DYNAMIC-CREDIT-SERVICE-ripoff-SCAM-LYING-CROOKS-LAS-VAGAS-Nevada-76909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP - DYNAMIC CREDIT SERVICE

Company is a ripoff never gotten a refund

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I was contacted by a representative and paid 299 dollars. I received a packet after about a month. I was promised a credit card with a 2500 limit. I never received one and then sent the deniel letters in to get my money back. I have never gotten a refund.