Complaint Review: CREDIT HELPERS, CURTIS WISE/CEO

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2003

• Reported By:indianapolis Indiana
CREDIT HELPERS, CURTIS WISE/CEO
96 LINWOOD PLAZA STE 336 FT LEE, New Jersey U.S.A.

Credit Helpers Curtis Wise CEO ripoff rip off scam con artists as well as liars FT LEE New Jersey

In Feb I was called by a telemarketer and told that I was approved for a visa or mastercard with a limit of $2000. I was told that it would help me to repair my credit and that i was guaranteed the card.

I was told that if I gave my checking account number to this company, they would send me the card within a week. They took the money out of my account before they were instructed to which caused my electric check to bounce and have it shut off. I have called the company daily and each time I am told that the card and paperwork has been sent.

I finally got the name of the CEO-Curtis Wise and told him that I now realize they have no intention of sending me a card and that I want a refund. After days of fighting with him and letting him know that I am pursuing legal action with the attorney generals office, Mr Wise assured me that I would recieve a full refund. That was almost 4 weeks ago.

On several occasions Mr Wise has guaranteed me that my check was overnighted but refused to give me a tracking number. He also told me that he will guarantee that my check will be sent if I drop all legal proceedings. I assured him that I would not proceed legally if I recieve my refund.

To this date I have recieved nothing. Now when I call, he is either unavailable or has left for the day. So it has become apparent that he is dodging my calls. Mr Wise has confirmed that he has other complaints about this company but has assured me that if I proceed with legal action, that there is no way that I can win.

He has lied repeatedly and because of his company I am now in the hole with my bank in the amount of $470. I want restitution for all damages and a full refund. This company needs to be put out of business. They are scam artists and I want this to go as public as possible.

Kathleen
indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2003 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-HELPERS-CURTIS-WISECEO/FT-LEE-New-Jersey-07024/Credit-Helpers-Curtis-Wise-CEO-ripoff-rip-off-scam-con-artists-as-well-as-liars-FT-LEE-New-55911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT HELPERS, CURTIS WISE/CEO