Complaint Review: CREDIT HELPERS REPAIR KIT

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003

• Reported By:FITCHBURG Massachusetts
CREDIT HELPERS REPAIR KIT
96 LYNWOOD PLAZA FORTLEE, New Jersey U.S.A.

CREDIT HELPERS REPAIR KIT I paid $250 for a credit card never received. They won't refund me as promised. ripoff Fortlee New Jersey

This company has given me the run around for 6 months already. I'm still waiting for my money back. They have given me a name Curtis Wise as the person who can refund me but he's nowhere to be found. It's all a lie don't fall for the scam. If you have contact your bank and close the account before they take the money or you will never see it again.

Marangeline
FITCHBURG, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2003 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-HELPERS-REPAIR-KIT/FORTLEE-New-Jersey-07024/CREDIT-HELPERS-REPAIR-KIT-I-paid-250-for-a-credit-card-never-received-They-wont-refund-60916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT HELPERS REPAIR KIT