Complaint Review: CREDIT HELPERS

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2003

• Reported By:GAUTIER Mississippi
96 Linwood Plaza Suite 336 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

CREDIT HELPERS ripoff, LIARS, SCAM ARTISTS, ADVANTAGE TAKERS, A**HOLES screwed others too slime-ball Fort Lee New Jersey

They called to offer me a credit card of 2,500 dollars limit and I had just gotten married and it would have helped out immencly because todays military does not pay very well but they wanted me to pay a 250.00 one time fee and then they would send me the money. Well I started to check them out and the custermer service number they gave me was very wrong so I called my bank and had them stop payment on the check. I am hoping no loss of money will of come of this but I heard and read about it happening to others. Its a bad buessiness and it pains me to think we are protecting this country just so scam artists like this can take advantage of other honest americans.

GAUTIER, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2003 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-HELPERS/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/CREDIT-HELPERS-ripoff-LIARS-SCAM-ARTISTS-ADVANTAGE-TAKERS-AHOLES-screwed-others-too-56745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT HELPERS