Complaint Review: CREDIT HELPERS/National Credit Service

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2003

• Reported By:medford Oregon
CREDIT HELPERS/National Credit Service
SOMEWHERE IN Saint Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

CREDIT HELPERS National Credit Service ripoff Saint Louis Missouri

They tried to debit my checking account $249; dead Beat inconsiderate Mom ripoff swindlers .....

This company is a "TOTAL RIP-OFF" They called me tonite 3/6/2003 at home and told me I was already APPROVED for a "VISA" that had $2,000 credit. After talking to the guy, I asked him where he got my information, you could tell he was reading a script of what to say (really was funny) to listen to him. Anyways he said he got my info from a credit card application I filled out recently.....

I thought WOW thats weird but ok....i asked him about there company, was told there in St.Louis Mo. I asked how i can check his comapny out, HE REPLIED-The Better Business Bureau of St Louis, Mo--As we were talking. i pulled up this bureau------- hmmmmm

NOW I was really skeptical--he said to give him $249 for "VISA" issue and he'd mail to me. I said "NO THANK YOU" the funny part is about (not even) 10 mins later same call came in----this time from "CREDIT HELPERS" I started asking the gal about this (playing dumm I was). Then I went WHAMO-----

Well guess what I just got a call from a company calling themselves "National Credit Service" and they said the exact same words-------She hung up telephone on me!! Not even trying to explain this to me: SEEMS "NATIONAL" AND "CREDIT HELPERS" ARE ALL IN THE SAME!!

medford, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2003 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-HELPERSNational-Credit-Service/Saint-Louis-Missouri/CREDIT-HELPERS-National-Credit-Service-ripoff-Saint-Louis-Missouri-48256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT HELPERS/National Credit Service