Complaint Review: CREDIT LINE GOLD CARD

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2007

• Reported By:COLUMBIA South Carolina
CREDIT LINE GOLD CARD
Cubis Financial Ltd.,325 E. Warm Springs Rd STE 209,Las Vegas, NV 89052 505 E. Windmill Ln #1B-201, Nevada U.S.A.

CREDIT LINE GOLD CARD CREDIT CARD SCAMS 505 E. Windmill Ln #1B-201 Nevada

I am a victim of this credit card company. I talk to someone on the phone and they convinced me that I was going to be building credit with a credit limit of $2500, and they also told me that I could receive cash advances and they would be transferred directly to our account.

for some reason something told me to do some research on the company an look at what I found, they are full of s**t. Now I' in the process of trying to cancel the card and they are giving me the run arounds. They are goin to pay one way or the other

Dcdyr
COLUMBIA, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2007 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-LINE-GOLD-CARD/505-E-Windmill-Ln-1B-201-Nevada-89123/CREDIT-LINE-GOLD-CARD-CREDIT-CARD-SCAMS-505-E-Windmill-Ln-1B-201-Nevada-274778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT LINE GOLD CARD