Complaint Review: CREDIT ONE BANK, FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MARIN

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2007

• Reported By:WINTER PARK Florida
CREDIT ONE BANK, FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MARIN
PO BOX 98876 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-825-3242
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

CREDIT ONE BANK, FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MARIN DECEPTIVE PRACTICES AND FRAUD LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Author of original report: NIKKI

*Consumer Suggestion: Chad, you misunderstood me

*Author of original report: FOR NIKKI

*Consumer Suggestion: Question for Chad

*Author of original report: DEAR NIKKI

*Consumer Suggestion: I have that credit card too.

COMPANY ISSUES AN AMOUNT THAT IS ALLEGED TO BE OWED AND WHEN THEY WHERE KNOWN AS FIRST NATIONAL BAK OF MARIN THIN THEY WERE FINALLY CAUGHT BY THE COMPTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY FOR POOR CREDIT HISTORIES, UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICES IN VIOLATION OF THE FTC,AND UNSAFE AND UNSOUND, WITH THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE COMPANY ACT.IN WHICH THEY WHERE FINED TO AN INITIAL 4 MILLION DOLLARS TO START.

CONSUMERS WITH POOR OR NON EXISTENT CREDIT HISTORIES ARE ADVISED TO NOT ENGAGE IN BUSINESS WITH THIS AGENCY OR YOU WILL END UP BEING SO FAR IN DEBT AND DEFRAUDED YOU WILL NEVER GET OUY OF THERE PRACTICES.

Chad
WINTER PARK, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-ONE-BANK-FIRST-NATIONAL-BANK-OF-MARIN/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-891938876/CREDIT-ONE-BANK-FIRST-NATIONAL-BANK-OF-MARIN-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICES-AND-FRAUD-LAS-VEGAS-Neva-229704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT ONE BANK, FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MARIN

NIKKI

AUTHOR: Chad - (U.S.A.)

SORRY I CANT TELL YOU ANY MORE EXCEPT BY LOOKINF AS I SAID TO LOOK UP FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MARIN AND IT WILL SHOW YOU HOW THEY CONDUCT THERE BUSINESS JUST DO YOUR OWN INVESTIGATING RIPOFFREPORT.COM THE BETTER BUSINESS AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS

I WOULD BE GLAD TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU AND WILL WHEN THE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS ARE DONE OH BUT IN NO WAY DID THEY GET ME IN A BAD FINANCIAL SITUATION THEY TRIED BUT I JUST SUED THE CREDIT BUREAUS AND MADE 5X MY MONEY BACK NOW ITS THERE TURN.

KEEP IN TOUCH AND WHEN THE TIME COMES I WOULD LOVE TO TELL EVERYTHING TO YOU JUST WATCH OUT FOR SURPRIZES AND KEEP CHECKING YOUR CREDIT REPORTS MAINLY EXPERIAN.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Chad, you misunderstood me

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

Chad, I'm sorry but you misunderstood me. They are not my only bad debt. They are a "bad credit" credit card, which means a credit card offered to people with bad credit. They are not a bad debt for me, they are a good debt and I want to keep it that way. I make my payments on time and do not go over the limit. That's why I was trying to figure out how they let you get so far in debt you couldn't keep up.

FOR NIKKI

DEAR NIKI,

AS YOU STATED THEY WERE YOUR ONLY BAD DEBT,BE VERY CAREFUL DEALING WITH THEM I WISH I COULD
EXPLAIN ALL THERE UNLAWFUL PRACTICES BUT DUE TO LEGAL PROCEDINGS TO BEGIN SOON I CANNOT DISCUSS
ANY PACIFICS BUT IF YOU LOOK UP FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MARIN THERE FORMER NAME UNTIL THEY WERE CAUGHT DEFRAUDIND CUSTERS.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Question for Chad

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for your answer, but why would I file a complaint? I don't have any. I'm just trying to find out what they did to you so they don't do the same thing to me.

You stated:

How did they put you so far into debt and defraud you?

DEAR NIKKI

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE
COMPTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY THEY ARE THE AGENCY
THAT INVESTIGATE BANKS.THE COMPLAINT I FILED THEY FORWARDED TO A SPECIAL PROSECUTER DONT QUOTE ME BUT I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO GO AFTER THEM AGAIN WHICH THIS TIME COULD INVOLVE CRIMINAL ACTION. THEY CONTINUE TO CHARGE YOU IF YOU CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT THEY DONT ADVISE YOU OF ALL THERE BILLING PRACTICES AND NOW THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED THERE NAME HOPEING TO GET AWAY FROM THE FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MARIN SINCE THEY WERE CAUGHT THEY ARE ADDING DIFFERENT AMOUNTS TO PEOPLES CREDIT FILE UNDER BOTH CREDIT ONE BANK AND FNBM. THEY ARE LIKE THE CASINOS IN VEGAS THEY WILL RIP-OFF EVERYONE THAT THEY GET THE CHANCE TO ,BUT STAND UP TO THEM. COMPLAIN TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
AT(((ROR REDACTED PHONE NUMBER))),AND THE OCC FOR A COMPLAINT FORM AT (((ROR REDACTED PHONE NUMBER))) AND GET THE COMPLAINT FORM AND RETURN IT TO THR OCC AND THEY WILL INVESTIGATE AND GET BACK WITH YOU IN 30 DAYS SOONER THE BETTER AND I WOULD NOT USE THE CARD ANYMORE AND KEEP ALL PAYMENT STUBS AND PAY OFF AS MUCH AS YOU CAN MONTHLY UNTIL THERE INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE.
KKEEP IN TOUCH AND ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THINGS THERE OUT 30 DAYS IS NOT FAR OFF.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

I have that credit card too.

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

I also have an account that began as FNBM and changed to Credit One. They are my only "bad credit" credit card company that posts online payments within a day or two and they are my only "bad credit" credit card company that raises my limit based upon how I pay them and not my credit score. In addition, they do not charge me to raise my limit.

Let me ask you, how did they let you get so far in debt you cannot get out? You may help me, and others, to not get in the same predicament as you. Thanks.

gyro