Complaint Review: CREDIT SOLUTIONS

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: claudia henning — dallas Texas United States of America
CREDIT SOLUTIONS
1700 COMMERCE ST STE 1758 DALLAS, Texas United States of America

CREDIT SOLUTIONS CREDIT SOLUTIONS OFFER CC WITH 500. TO 700 LIMIT GAVE ME 1 FOR 200 & ANOTHER FOR $300 PROMISED ME 500. TO 700 ALSO DONT INFORM U HAVE TO THE CC EACH ANOTHER 99. EACH REFUSED TO GIVE MONEY BACK EVEN THOU ON SS. DALLAS, Texas

I  went to this co that promise me a credit card for $110. are 2 for $190.  I ask them if this was a securited care and was informed no.  I also ask how much would each are limit be and was informed that each card would be $500 to $700.  I informed her I was on ss and this was all the money that I had left from my check that I was using. Lisa would not return my calls for weeks she cll me back last week and sd that I had been aproved. When talk to the cc co i was informed the card was only for $200 and i need to pay them another $99 than i got a cll from another co who sd i need to pay them $99 and i can get a card from them for $300. My problem is they are lying about the amount and not tell that you will have to pay the cc co a fee. I talked a lady name Jackie who was very rude and sd I could not get my money back becaused them had provided the service of finding me a credit card I told her that if they had gave me all the info no way i would have  paid $190. for this service.(((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com. THE NAME OF THE CO IS CREDIT SOLUTIONS 1700 COMMERCE ST STE 1758 DALLAS TX 75201 PH#214-741-2494. U SHOULD HAVE SEED HOW MANY PEOPLE WAS THERE WHEN I WENT ON AUG 3, 12.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDIT-SOLUTIONS/DALLAS-Texas-75243/CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-OFFER-CC-WITH-500-TO-700-LIMIT-GAVE-ME-1-FOR-200-ANO-937518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDIT SOLUTIONS