Complaint Review: CREDITCORP

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:Saint Peters Missouri
CREDITCORP
9158 King James Dr - PO Box 569001 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

CREDITCORP Ripoff! Fraudulent credit card offer Dallas Texas

Thank you so much for your website! It saved me the $37.00 dollars that Creditcorp was requesting for a pre-approved $10,000.00 credit card.

The letter I received seemed to be lacking a lot of important details. For example, it didn't even include a website or whether it was for a Visa or Mastercard. This led me to investigate it and I found the Rip-Off Report website. After reading similar stories, I realized my instincts hadn't been wrong.

Thanks to all who have shared their stories! You confirmed my suspicions and helped me keep my money.

To the man who suggested mailing stories of people who were ripped off back to them in their owm prepaid envelope, GREAT IDEA! I did this just to antagonize the bastards!!!!

Melissa
Saint Peters, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDITCORP/Dallas-Texas-75356-9855/CREDITCORP-Ripoff-Fraudulent-credit-card-offer-Dallas-Texas-137781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDITCORP