rank

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2010

• Reported By: Gina — Los Angeles California United States of America
CREDITDIAGNOSIS.COM

CREDITDIAGNOSIS.COM MNICREDITREPORT.COM Unauthorized debits to my checking acct and fwd card info to next company to bill additional fees , Internet

BEWARE!! I visited the website CreditDiagnosis.com to acquire a credit score for $1.00. I was offered 3 reports to which I clicked "no thanks" 3 times, 1 for each.  My credit score popped up on the screen along with a comparison graph and I printed the page and clicked X to close the page.  One week later my checking acct was billed $29.95.  Then 2 days later I was billed $14.95 by another company associated with the first one called MNICreditReport.com.  There was a phone number on the 2nd debit so I called it and the rep actually tried to convince me that I should have called her within 7 days to cancel an account that I never opened in the first place.  I never visited their website.  They got my info from CreditDiagnosis.com.

I contacted my bank and the Customer Service Specialists cancelled the card to prevent future unauthorized debits and stopped payment on both amounts immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDITDIAGNOSISCOM/internet/CREDITDIAGNOSISCOM-MNICREDITREPORTCOM-Unauthorized-debits-to-my-checking-acct-and-fwd-ca-657703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDITDIAGNOSIS.COM