Complaint Review: CREDITONEBANK

• Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: rechmiel — SUITLAND Maryland United States of America
CREDITONEBANK
POBOX 2296 Georgia, Georgia United States of America

CREDITONEBANK CREDIT PROTECTION PROGRAM I have got their credit card as well.And what is weird is that I hardly activated the card and they welcome me right away with a charfe fee of $75,I was watching and i made my first payment online and Georgia, Georgia

I have got their credit card as well.And once i activated the card,they welcome me right away with a charge fee of $75.I said wow!! what is this?I am watching them until I tried to make my fisrt payment online and I would be surprised by what they told me.They called me saying they could not locate my account or routing number.I said what the hell with you! which technology are you guys using?and i started reading about them and this is the place I have found myself with many complaints.What a shit! what kind of bank is this.

One should be careful with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDITONEBANK/Georgia-Georgia-30077/CREDITONEBANK-CREDIT-PROTECTION-PROGRAM-I-have-got-their-credit-card-as-wellAnd-what-is-w-851745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDITONEBANK