Complaint Review: CRG Mystery Shoppers

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: 78405 — Corpus Christi Texas United States of America
CRG Mystery Shoppers
1901 Orange Tree Lane Suite 520 Redlands, California United States of America

CRG Mystery Shoppers Michael Heatley and Manfred Davos They send me a cashier's check for $3,150 saying that $300 was for participation wage,$2,500 ws to be western union back to them,$150 was for the charge of the western union and $200 was for me to use Redlands, California

Hello. Like I said before I recieved a letter w/a cashier's check for $3,150.    I was to deposit this cashier's check into my bank account. then I was to keep $300 for participating $2,500 I was to go to Western Union and send it back to them. $150 Was to pay for the fees @ Western Union $200 Was for me to go to WalMart,KMart or Best Buy and I keep what I buy. I called the number on the letter to check if it was a scam. Ofcourse the person who answered the phone said it was not a scam. I went ahead and called Arrowhead Credit Union where the cashier's check was from and they informed me that the check is not valid. It is a scam!! Please!! Let people out there know not to deposit this cashier check into their account. Do not send these people any money!! Thank you for your time. Sara Rangel my email is (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRG-Mystery-Shoppers/Redlands-California-92374/CRG-Mystery-Shoppers-Michael-Heatley-and-Manfred-Davos-They-send-me-a-cashiers-check-for-740274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRG Mystery Shoppers