Complaint Review: CRI-Global Marketing Co.

• Submitted: Fri, May 23, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: theresa — palm harbor Florida
CRI-Global Marketing Co.
931 Village Blvd. Ste 905 West Palm Beach, Select State/Province USA

CRI-Global Marketing Co. Was told I was getting a cruise and 2 airline tickets .Have never heard from them.Had to sit thru a 90 min. presentation and was high pressured .Didn't buy then treated rudely West Palm Beach Florida

*Author of original report: still waiting for airline tickets received paper work for cruise only

On April 15th.2014 I went to a 90 minute presentation at a hotel in Tampa.I was going to recieve a cruise for 2 as well as 2 airline tickets.After listening to the presentation and being told that the cost of the membership was 13,000.00 I said we weren't interested the price quickly dropped and eventually was told it was

8995.00. I told them I wasn't interested and then the big boss came out trying to convince us.When I told him that I had timesharing with Marriott and was very happy with it he became very short with us and called a women in who was to give us our "gifts". She filled out this form and told me to send it in to the redemption center and I would be getting my certificates.To date I have received nothing.

This company is a total rip-off and something should be done to stop them from going forward with this scam. I am not only contacting the BBB but the State Attorney Generals Office to complain of fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2014 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRI-Global-Marketing-Co/West-Palm-Beach-Select-StateProvince/CRI-Global-Marketing-Co-Was-told-I-was-getting-a-cruise-and-2-airline-tickets-Have-neve-1149306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRI-Global Marketing Co.

still waiting for airline tickets received paper work for cruise only

AUTHOR: theresa giovingo - ()

still waiting for airline tickets received paper work for cruise only