Complaint Review: CRICKET

• Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: llekeim920 — SAN DIEGO California United States of America
CRICKET
1000 HIGHLAND AVE NATIONAL CITY, California United States of America

CRICKET CHRISTIAN (SALES REP) HUGEST RIP OFF! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING- TO ALL! NATIONAL CITY, California

I needed a new phone, so I went to Cricket- being new to the area and all- at first everything seem fine. When I chose my phone, the total for the phone, insurance, and acessories was $153.09. I was told by Chrisitan, if the phone didn't work, or I didn't like the phone I can return- but I could only use 30 min- then the phone and the plan is non- refundable. Before I even touched the phone- I noticed it was having issues, and they said they had to diagnose the phone- I  responded, -already?

I didn't even touch the phone! So I asked to return the phone - I was told I couldn't then ,I was told by Christian I could only get refunded $56.79- by this time I was so upset! Asked to speak to the manager then this tall Asain guy, that was balding at the top was telling Christian what to do, and totally ignored the fact that I was there. He proceeded to tell Christian to tell me the plan is non-refundable, the insurance is non-refundable, and the Accesories are non-refundable so it brought down my total return to $45.49. Christian told me he was misinformed, with a smirk- I was bamboozled!

I am owed $87.60, and it may seem like its not enough, but I feel they took advantage no only b/c I am in the Military, but my Christmas money, and these days money is money. When I tell you, I asked to speak to the head Manager Jason- I was told No!- They can't and won't give out that information- and this isn't like some small side of the road, place- I recommend all to stay away and save money!- this place needs to be shut down! It's sad that you have to be a total Jerk in order to get great customer service..but when you're kind no one hears you!..I have been robbed, right in front of me, and I want others to avoid this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRICKET/NATIONAL-CITY-California-91950/CRICKET-CHRISTIAN-SALES-REP-HUGEST-RIP-OFF-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-TO-ALL-NATIONAL-812737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRICKET