Complaint Review: CRICKET

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Dempcey — Charlotte North Carolina
CRICKET
Nationwide USA

CRICKET Cricket of / in North Carolina FAILED to PROVIDE SERVICE IN SERVICE COVERAGE, NO REFUND, BLATANT LIES Charlotte Nationwide

Purchased a $600. Samsung Galaxy S4 on Oct 29th 2013. Started service at same time. 2 weeks I had to jump through hoops to set my direct debit bill date. At start of service I lived in the 28203 area code, Charlotte, NC: Come April 2014 I moved to area code 28226, Charlotte, NC and I have only one bar, and plenty of dropped calls. Driving through 28203 area code, 5 bars again after being accused by foreign customer srvice rep that I had dropped my phone - not! Want me to give them my contact numbers to "fix their service" - when I refused my case was closed. Service Technicians wrote in his report that I refused service - lie! Went to physical store and told that "their service does not cover my area". this physical store in the area code of 28227, 5 minutes from my home, but no service? I ask for refund, denied. Rip off, scam, lazy, unknowledgable, unwilling to help workers. Now Cricket is AIO and I am getting out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRICKET/nationwide/CRICKET-Cricket-of-in-North-Carolina-FAILED-to-PROVIDE-SERVICE-IN-SERVICE-COVERAGE-NO-1140703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRICKET