• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: DRELEE — WAUKESHA Wisconsin United States of America
607 Everett Dr Waukesha, WI 53188-4721 WAUKESHA, Wisconsin United States of America

Provided cleaning services for Mrs. Cristi Duket on 10/12/12.  I have recently been cleaning on the side via craigslist to see if I want to pursue this "all in" in 2013 (advertising, etc).  I had been to Mrs. Duket's house a couple days prior to walk through with her and giver her an estimate.  She was hoping to get the minimum cleaning of 3hrs.  When I walked through her home I saw alot of dust, the house obviously needed serious love but nothing I couldn't handle.  The master shower was gross and Mrs. Duket mentioned that I might not be able to get to that, I agreed with a nod.  She was repeating, "if you can get to it," several times during the intial house walk through so I assumed she would be an easy going, hopefully long time customer.  When I did the actual cleaning I found out that the dust on furniture, etc. was NOT just dust.  The dust was the top layer of the 1/2 slime that existed under the dust.  No probelm.  i cleaned my magic, starting in the bathroom she used; this involved dusting and scraping the walls etc due to neglect but I did my usual fantastic job.  I proceeded with the remainder of the house and was there OVER four hours.  I don't mind going the extra mile for customers.   I believe that being honest and hard working my services attract honest and good people.  This has been the case until now.

I have contacted Mrs. Duket numerous times.  I have once gotten a response, I will put the check  in the mail but otherwise I am just ignored.  I only charged her for 3.5 hrs by the way.  I don't understand how people can live with themselves obtaining things for free that they agreed to pay for... I don't get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRISTI-ROLOFF-DUKET/WAUKESHA-Wisconsin-53188/CRISTI-ROLOFF-DUKET-FAILS-TO-PAY-FROM-SERVICES-PROVIDED-TWO-MONTHS-AGO-WAUKESHA-Wisconsi-979281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRISTI ROLOFF DUKET