Complaint Review: CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT - Lisa Eastwood

501 40th Street Bldg. A Bakersfield, California United States of America
  • Phone: 18777557725
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT - Lisa Eastwood Lisa Eastwood took debit number, told me I won a watch, and a vacation. Bakersfield , California

So I recieve a letter in the mail that says "we've been trying to reach you with good new!" along with a smilie face and "It is very important that you call us Toll Free at: 1800-449-3596. Thank you, Lisa Eastwood Rewards department."

So I decided to call. Once they answered they asked for my pin number which was sent along with the letter. From then on they had all my info and I was wondering how they got it. The lady said from cell phone user accounts or something along those lines.

From there the young girl (seemed to be young) told me that I won a vacation to anywhere in the US and that I will be sent a certificate once I pay the shipping fee. she also added that once I pay for the shipping fee that I would recieve a complementary wrist watch set of two, and that I qualify for a magazine subscription for over 150 different magazines. I just had to pay a monthly fee of 60-70 dollars.

The young lady then transfered me to her "manger" in order to verify that I would reciever everything and make sure that I get signed up for the magazine subscription. The older lady asked for my credit card number and from there she verified that once the charge was made I would be shipped the watch set of two and the certificate to a vacation for two. From there she started to say "ok honey repeat after me once I'm done saying this" I can't remeber all things I said but I know she was recording me. I just have a feeling because she would not let me say anything else while she did this.

I waited a total of three months before I recieved any magazines, but during my wait I had multiple charges of 69.95 on my debit card. I never authorized them to charge me multiple times. So I called the 1-800-449-3596 number to no avail. It would just ring until the phone would hand up automatically. So I called my bank which is JPmorgan chase bank and cancelled my debit account. The person on the other line from my bank knew exactly who that company was and that they were doing suspicious and fraudulent things. So he gave me a number (1877-755-7725).

I then called that number and got an answer. It was the damn lady who recorded me. She asked for my pin and I gave it to her. She said Hi Johnny, how may I help you? I told her I wanted to cancel the subscription and that I never recieved the certificate for a vacation and watch. She then became very aggitated and said well there is nothing we can do we sent the items and its not our fault they didn't arrive. So i told her ok well its your fault I want to cancel your subscription. She proceded to say that "the only way you can cancel is by paying $209.85, so I told her that it took 3 months to get a magazine that was all damaged and obviously used because a pg that had cologne advertised was partially ripped from the top. So she again said well let me process the cancellation fee and we'll part ways. (by now she was completly unproffesional and extremely rude). my reaction was "whoa whoa whoa you can't do that without my debit card number, and her reply was "well we have your account info on file." I then procceded to hang up on her.

Lately I been recieving statements and phone calls that are harrasing and saying that they are going to send me to collection. I get the statements about once a month and the phone calls every week. Or on a good week about 2-3 times. I have a statement that says I owe $400 and that I must pay them that money before it goes in for "special attention"

This gets me very mad because they are taking advantage of people who acually want to go on vacation when they are stressed. I really hate the fact that I just became an adult no more than a year ago and I may already be facing the scary collection agencies.... Please someone help. I would like to get rid of these guys and file a lawsuit for being liers and taking my identity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT-Lisa-Eastwood/Bakersfield-California-93301/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT-Lisa-Eastwood-Lisa-Eastwood-took-debit-number-told-me-I-won-a-w-550442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT - Lisa Eastwood