Complaint Review: CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT - Magazine Sweepstakes Ltd. - Winners Choice

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2008

• Reported By:cleveland Georgia
CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT - Magazine Sweepstakes Ltd. - Winners Choice
501 40th Street Bldg. A Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT - Magazine Sweepstakes Ltd. - Winners Choice tried to steal my debit card #, one rep. even said they already had it. Bakersfield California

I kept getting calls from people who would never tell me the name of their company, just that they had "bonus" magazine subscriptions for me. They were very high-pressure and insistent. When I'd tell them my cellphone # is on the "do not call list" , they either got hostile or hung up.

There's been no way to trace the numbers where the calls originate because they come back unlisted or blocked. One caller even told me he had my debit card number, that it had been given to him by either my phone or power companies. I got worried and canceled the card, just in case.

The persons who call are obnoxious and rude. If you try to question them, they get hateful or hang up, so I started threatening legal action. Now they are sending letters that they've tried to reach me at my cellphone # and it's very important I call back.

When I got the first letter, I typed their toll-free # into my computer and found your website.

Norma
cleveland, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT-Magazine-Sweepstakes-Ltd-Winners-Choice/Bakersfield-California-93301/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT-Magazine-Sweepstakes-Ltd-Winners-Choice-tried-to-steal-my-debi-313872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT - Magazine Sweepstakes Ltd. - Winners Choice