• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:jones North Dakota
501 40TH ST BLDG A BAKERSFIELD, California U.S.A.

CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT This company has sent me a notice stating that they have been trying to call me, who are these people? BAKERSFIELD California

Although this is not an actual rip off report, I have googled this said company and found this site. Mostly, I am curious as to what they want, and if I have called the number, will I be billed for it? I would like to know if anyone else has been ripped off, so that i may be able to tell others so that they might protect themselves. thank you.

jones, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT/BAKERSFIELD-California-93301/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT-This-company-has-sent-me-a-notice-stating-that-they-have-been-tryin-338944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT