Complaint Review: CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:South Holland Illinois
CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT
501 40TH STREET BUILDING A BAKERSFIELD, California U.S.A.

CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT We are trying to reach you with good news! Pin # ******2913 BAKERSFIELD California

I recieved a letter in the mail stating that I won a trip for two to anywhere of my choice. The supervisor name is Lisa Eastwood. They claim along with winning the trip I had any choice to pick seven magazines. When I first called they said i won the trip for two because I'm in good standings with Mastercard. After recieving the the letter in the mail I called to cancel, and the lady on the phone state that I could not cancel. What she could do is lower the monthly payment of $69.95 to $49.95 and continued to ask would I like to change my magazine order or add magazine. the letter stated that

" Your weekly cost of $3.77 comes to $16.32 per month. Instead of paying $16.32 per month, every month for 60 months, all you pay is $69.95 per month for 14 months only. After that the last 46 months of your servic, you pay nothing. Your first payment of $69.95 has been paid by Mastercard and $69.95 is due on the tenth day od each consecutive month, starting May 10,2008, for 13 months, and nothing thereafter. The totel value of your order is $979.30. This program involves neither a contract nor an extension of credit."

San
South Holland, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT/BAKERSFIELD-California-93301/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT-We-are-trying-to-reach-you-with-good-news-Pin-2913-BAKERSF-343927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT