• Report: #320285

• Submitted: Sat, March 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 31, 2008

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT
501 40th Street Bldg. A Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT Do Not Let Them Steal YOUR Identity! Bakersfield California

*Consumer Comment: Same thing here!

I got a letter in the mail from this company (which was a little weird because I didn't give out my new address out yet). And I thought this might be a department from one of the sweepstakes that I entered a week ago. and here is what the letter said :

CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT
501 40th Street Bldg. A
Bakersfield, CA 93301

(My name and address here)

(My name),

We are trying to reach you with Good News! We tried to reach you at (my phone number). It is very important that you call us Toll Free at: 1-800-449-3596.

Your Pin number is 3xx661

Lisa Eastwood
Rewards Department Supervisor

Call 11:55 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST
Monday thru Friday
And
11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST
Saturday

So.. I called them up to see if I really won and according to them I did! A free trip to somewhere (couldn't really understand her) But once she told me that I could enter a ten thousand dollar drawing with my CREDIT CARD?!?!

I knew something was wrong. She told me that she just needed a Visa or a Mastercard. I didn't give her any of my info and I hope that you don't either! (if you ever get that letter) =/

Annoymous
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2008 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT/Bakersfield-California-93301/CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT-Do-Not-Let-Them-Steal-YOUR-Identity-Bakersfield-California-320285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT

Same thing here!

AUTHOR: Amber - (U.S.A.)

Today, I also received a letter from "CRM Rewards Department", so I googled the address and it says its some hospital in California, and I also found this post. Luckily, I'm very wary of scams. I suppose I should find that phone number to report mail fraud.. Before somebody DOES fall for it! (if they haven't already)