Complaint Review: CRM Rewards Department - Lisa Eastwood

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 01, 2009

• Reported By:Watertown South Dakota
CRM Rewards Department - Lisa Eastwood
401 40th St. Bldg. A Bakersfield, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-4493596
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

CRM Rewards Department - Lisa Eastwood "We Have Good News" was printed on the envelope. On the envelope and letter was a large smiley face informing me that it was important that I call CRM, as they "have been trying to reach (me) with Good News!" Bakersfield California

*Consumer Comment: HOW THEY GET YOUR ADDRESS...

In February 2009, I received "We Have Good News", printed on the envelope. On the envelope and letter was a large smiley face informing me that it was important that I call CRM, as they "have been trying to reach (me) with Good News!"

Included was a pin number. I have no idea how they got my name/address, and am quite suspicious. Immediately, it seemed to me to be fraud. Out of curiousity i called but there was no answer.

FYI. I did view other sites that said it was a fraud.

Catherine D
Watertown, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRM-Rewards-Department-Lisa-Eastwood/Bakersfield-California-93301/CRM-Rewards-Department-Lisa-Eastwood-We-Have-Good-News-was-printed-on-the-envelope-On-429495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRM Rewards Department - Lisa Eastwood

HOW THEY GET YOUR ADDRESS...

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS THEY HAVE OF GETTING YOUR ADDRESS THAT IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY. BOTH LEGAL AND ILLEGAL.

IT IS USUALLY A MASS MAILING SO YOU WERE NOT SINGLED OUT.

DO NOT CALL.

IT MIGHT BE ONE OF THESE CROOKED COLLECTION AGENCIES TRYING TO SCAM YOU AND GET YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE A DEBT THAT YOU NEVER OWED AND NEVER INCURRED SO THEY CAN EXTORT MONEY FOR YOU.