Complaint Review: CRM Rewards Department

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Lincolnton North Carolina
CRM Rewards Department
501 40th Street Bldg. A Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

CRM Rewards Department CRM REWARDS DEPARTMENT LETTER SCAM! Bakersfield California

I received a letter in the mail recently and just opened it a couple of days ago. When I looked at it I thought it was very plain and strange! It says the same thing that everyone else has said on here: We are trying to reach you with Good News! It is very important that you call us Toll Free at: 1-800-449-3596. Thank you, Lisa Eastwood Rewards Department Supervisor.

Strangely it says call 10:55am to 9:00pm EST time Monday thru Friday and 11:30am to 5:30pm on Saturdays. Not many businesses have a calling time of 10:55am!

Also, the layout of this paper is way off and not professional at all, there are spacing mistakes and font mistakes, which makes it seem homemade. It also provided me with a "PIN" number.

I haven't tried to contact these people nor do I intend on doing so. I had a feeling it was some type of scam and when I decided to search the company name online I came upon all of these reports! It just makes me wonder how they choose the people they send it to. I live in North Carolina and have no clue how they came upon my name and address!

Lauren
Lincolnton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRM-Rewards-Department/Bakersfield-California-93301/CRM-Rewards-Department-CRM-REWARDS-DEPARTMENT-LETTER-SCAM-Bakersfield-California-386063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRM Rewards Department