Complaint Review: CRM Rewards Department

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Belmont Vermont
CRM Rewards Department
501 40th Street Bldg A Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

CRM Rewards Department Can't do their math! Bakersfield, California

I spoke to these people for 10 minutes today. I was ready to buy a subscription to Time, Motor Trend, GQ and a choice of two others for 24 months plus the gift watches and resort stay for an alleged $8.48 a week. Then she told me the only available method of payment was $48 a month for 6 months.

$8.48x24months=$203.52. $48x6=$288. When I called her on it she became very angry. I offered to pay for it all up front but nothing doing, their scam plan or no deal. She also used misleading wording implying that I would be billed later and have a chance to review my decision but when I clarified this point it turned out that was untrue also.

The woman said she never had anyone argue about the price which means that many are getting scammed without doing the math. Even if this price still seems like a good deal which I don't think it does, I would not do business with any company employing such dishonest methods. If you decide to, have your calculator handy...

PS I do have a pending charge on my card for $1 which was shipping on the resort freebie so with any luck I'll still get that. If not, disputes are easy enough to file. Update later if I think of it.

Justin
Belmont, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRM-Rewards-Department/Bakersfield-California-93301/CRM-Rewards-Department-Cant-do-their-math-Bakersfield-California-422103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRM Rewards Department