Complaint Review: CRM Rewards Department

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:robinson Illinois
CRM Rewards Department
501n40th Street Building A Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

CRM Rewards Department I had gotten a letter in the mail stating that i had won something and to give them a call so i did and they told me that i won a vacation and magazine subscriptions and i didnt realize that this was a scam till after they had asked for me debit card number which they knew the first four numbers and i gave them the rest. Bakersfield California

I had gotten a letter in the mail stating that i had won something and to call them so i did they told me a i won a vacation and that i had gotten a magazine subscription and that i had to pay for two of um and so i agreed and then the lady asked me what my deit card number was and she read the first four numbers off and asked to read the rest so i did and then i confirmed the order for the magazines and then after i hung up i relaized that it was prolly a scam well i called back and tried to talk to the supervisor and they would tell me that she was busy and they would direct me to claims or somthing like that or they would tell me that she was busy well they have been takin money out of my checking account.

Madlady
robinson, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRM-Rewards-Department/Bakersfield-California-93301/CRM-Rewards-Department-I-had-gotten-a-letter-in-the-mail-stating-that-i-had-won-something-345458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRM Rewards Department